For our monthly #totallyfreesvg blog hop we have some amazingly FREE Pumpkin SVG Files perfect for all your fall craft projects! A fun play on words with my contribution of Give ’em pumpkin to talk about SVG file. Be sure to check out the additional 13 Free Pumpkin Cut files from my talented friends!
When I orginally made this design I was thinking of this for a wine glass or wine gift bag (obviously my head originally gravitates to wine, lol!)
Then as I started thinking about it, I thought it would make a really cute pumpkin baby bodysuit.
After that, it gravitated to a fall maternity shirt that could also be used as a pumpkin birth announcement if you wanted to! If using on a maternity shirt, be sure to check out my post on using Cricut SportFlex Iron-on. Game Changer!
Then I thought fall tea towels and even a cute pumpkin garden flag! Whatever you decide to use these free pumpkin cut files for will turn out perfect! Here are some supplies you may need!
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
Supplies For Pumpkin Projects
Whether you want to make a maternity shirt, a pumpkin baby bodysuit or a fall toddler t-shirt, tote bag, wine glass, coffee mug, tumbler or more, here are the supplies you may need:
- Cricut or Other Cutting Machine
- Adhesive Vinyl and Transfer Tape
- Iron-on Vinyl and EasyPress
- Weeding Hook
- Your favorite blank to personalize
MORE PUMPKIN PROJECTS YOU MAY LOVE
Helpful Tutorials to use Free Fall SVG Files
Here are some detailed, in-depth tutorials for working with both adhesive vinyl and iron-on vinyl to make cute projects with these free fall pumpkin files.
DESIGN SOFTWARE TUTORIALS
ADHESIVE VINYL TUTORIALS
- Vinyl 101
- How to cut Vinyl on a Cricut
- Cut Vinyl on a Silhouette
- How to Apply Vinyl
- Layer Vinyl the Easy Way
- Working with Multiple Colors of Vinyl
Find more tutorials and Vinyl Projects on my Vinyl Page
You can also find my favorite Vinyl Supplies on my Amazon Storefront! Take advantage of that 2-day shipping!
iRON-ON VINYL TUTORIALS
- Iron on/Heat Transfer Vinyl Basics
- How to cut Iron on with a Cricut
- Cut Iron-on with a Silhouette
- How to Correctly Apply Iron-on
- How to Layer Iron on Correctly
- All about the EasyPress 2
Find more tutorials and Iron-on Projects on my Iron-on Page
Download Free Pumpkin SVG Files Here
Getting the freebie is easy! First, enter your name and email below and join my email list community (AND gain access to my freebie library)!! After that, click the download button and the freebie will begin automatically.
I use box.com to safely deliver my freebies! There is no need to sign up for a box.com account!
Please see this FAQ post + Video on how to download my freebies.
This download is for personal use only!
DOWNLOAD ADDITIONAL 13 PUMPKIN FILES BELOW
- Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch – The Country Chic Cottage
- Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice – The Kingston Home
- Mommy’s / Daddy’s Little Pumpkin – Pineapple Paper Co
- Give ’em Pumpkin to Talk About – That’s What Che Said
- Pumpkin Spice is My Favorite Season – Hello Creative Family
- Hello Pumpkin – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Farm Fresh Pumpkins – Happiness is Homemade
- Home Sweet Home – Happy Go Lucky
- Hand-drawn Pumpkin – See Lindsay
- Spice Spice Baby – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Pie Love You – Crafting in the Rain
- Little Pumpkin Lotta Spice – Mad in Crafts
- Paper Pumpkin – 100 Directions
- Farmhouse Pumpkin – Everyday Party Magazine