Did you know March was National Craft Month? It sure is and this March happens to also be Coronavirus Social Isolation Month, so a collection of some FREE crafty SVG files can keep you busy and sane creating some fun projects! I have made a Born to Craft Free SVG.
I think this file is super versatile! You can make shirts for craft nights, this tote to carry all your crafty goodies and I even think it would be adorable on a tumbler or a baby bodysuit! A fun gift for a crafty new mama!
To get started you will first need to download the file and upload it into your software! Here are tutorials to help you with that!
If you are looking to make an iron-on project like a tote or a shirt, these detailed tutorials will be of help!
- Iron on/Heat Transfer Vinyl Basics
- How to cut Iron-on with a Cricut
- Cut Iron-on with a Silhouette
- How to Correctly Apply Iron-on
- How to Layer Iron on Correctly
- All about the EasyPress 2
Find more tutorials and Iron-on Projects on my Iron-on Page
I created this tote using my Cricut Maker and my 12.x 10 EasyPress 2.
If you are looking to make a tumbler or use this for the cover of a journal or on a sign, these detailed tutorials will help!
- Vinyl 101
- How to cut Vinyl on a Cricut
- Cut Vinyl on a Silhouette
- How to Apply Vinyl
- Layer Vinyl the Easy Way
- Working with Multiple Colors of Vinyl
Find more tutorials and Vinyl Projects on my Vinyl Page
You can also find my favorite Vinyl Supplies on my Amazon Storefront! Take advantage of that 2-day shipping!
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
Did you know I have a Creative Cut Files & Printables group over on Facebook? Come join us there for more awesome inspiration and crafty fun!
GET THE CRAFTY SVG file Here
Getting the freebie is easy! First, enter your name and email below and join my email list community (AND gain access to my freebie library)!! After that, click the download button and the freebie will begin automatically.
I use box.com to safely deliver my freebies! There is no need to sign up for a box.com account!
Please see this FAQ post + Video on how to download my freebies.
This download is for personal use only!
Download 13 more FREE Craft SVGs Here
Visit the links below the image to be taken to the sites of my talented and creative friends!
- I can’t, I’m crafting today – Leap of Faith Crafting
- Netflix & Craft – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Born to Craft – That’s What Che Said
- Mama by Day, Crafter by Night – The Girl Creative
- Crafting is My Cardio – Liz on Call
- I can’t be trusted… – Life Sew Savory
- Eat Sleep Craft Repeat – Try It Like It
- I Can Totally Make That – Everyday Party Magazine
- Queen of Crafting – Happy Go Lucky
- I Craft So Hard, I Sweat Glitter – Kelly Leigh Creates
- Habitual Crafter – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Cut It Out – Unoriginal Mom
- Please Excuse the Mess – A Home to Grow Old In
- My Life is Craftastic! – Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
Find more FREE SVG’s here!