This recipe for gluten-free pumpkin pancakes is so versatile and delicious. Aren’t GF? No problem! Vegan? No problem. You can substitute as needed but enjoy and delicious and flavorful gluten-free breakfast that is perfect for chilly fall mornings!
My sister in love eats gluten-free and I have been mindful of when they come to visit us in a few weeks! These pancakes are delicious and flavorful and you can substitute as you need for your family and they are a perfect fall breakfast item!
GF Pumpkin Pancake Recipe
Click the button above to save to your board for later!
PUMPKIN PANCAKE SUBSTITUTIONS:
This recipe uses gluten-free all-purpose flour. Regular all-purpose flour will work great if you do not need the gluten-free aspect.
For Vegan pumpkin pancakes, use non-dairy milk, butter, and agave syrup for the recipe. If you don’t need vegan, you can use cow’s milk, dairy butter, and maple syrup! This recipe is very versatile.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancake Ingredients:
- All purpose flour, gluten free
- Pumpkin purée
- Non dairy milk
- Agave Syrup
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Vanilla extract
- Agave syrup
- Pumpkin seeds
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
Cook Method for Pumpkin Pancakes:
For this recipe, a pancake maker was used. If you don’t have one, no worries! You can use any flat-bottom pan. They make specific pancake skillets or you can use any flat-bottom pan like this square griddle pan. Note: be sure to lightly spray or butter whichever pan you decide to use before pouring the batter!
To easily cook pancakes, it’s best to cook at medium heat. Lower and slower. Once you pour a pancake, you will know when it is time to flip the hotcake when bubbles appear on top, and when you lift an edge of the pancake and it is golden brown, that is when it is time to flip the pancake!
Don’t Miss Out!
Get all my delicious email recipes straight to your inbox!
How to Make Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancakes
To start, preheat your pumpkin maker, pan or griddle. In a medium bowl, whisk milk, pumpkin purée, vanilla extract, and agave syrup together. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice with the milk mixture. Whisk until you get a smooth batter. Chill in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
Next, you will need 1/4 cup batter to make 1 pancake. Cook pancakes until bubbles pop out and edges are dry. Turn pancakes and cook on the other side until light golden brown. If you don’t have a pancake machine, you can use a non-stick pan grease with a bit of coconut oil.
Lastly, serve the pumpkin pancakes with blueberries, agave syrup, butter, and pumpkin seeds as toppings.
Enjoy your delicious fall breakfast!
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancake Recipe
Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes
- 2 cups gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 3/4 cups non dairy milk
- 2 tbsps agave syrup
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Pancake Toppings (Optional)
- agave syrup
- pumpkin seeds
- Preheat a flat top griddle or a pancake pan to medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk milk, pumpkin purée, vanilla extract and agave syrup together.1 cup pumpkin puree, 1 3/4 cups non dairy milk, 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, 2 tbsps agave syrup
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice with the milk mixture.2 cups gluten free all purpose flour, 1/2 tbsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whisk until you get a smooth batter.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- You will need 1/4 cup batter to make 1 pancake. Cook pancakes until bubbles pop out and edges are dry.
- Turn pancakes and cook on the other side until light golden brown. If you don't have a pancake machine, you can use a non-stick pan grease with a bit of coconut oil.
- Serve with blueberries, agave syrup, butter and pumpkin seeds as toppings.blueberries, agave syrup, butter, pumpkin seeds