Even in a crazy year, there is so much to be thankful for. This month’s blog hop is themed around thankfulness and these 18 Free Thankful SVG Files will be perfect for all your fall craft projects. Create signs, shirts, kitchen towels, placemats, table runners, and more!
I love projects where we can reflect on what we are thankful for. I did this easy thankful jar when my boys were young and most recently this Thankful table runner where we can add to it each year and it goes perfect on our thanksgiving day table!
Do you participate in Friendsgiving? Basically, a Thanksgiving feast that you gather with your friends who have become family! It is one of my favorite nights of the year! This free Thankful for Friends SVG is also great for your fall projects.
Today I decided to make some signs that we can hang to remind us to be thankful. You can cut the saying with vinyl and apply like I did or you can use the negative of the design and use for a stencil to paint on your sign!
Something to be Thankful for
Click the button above to save to your board for later!
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
Thankful Sign Supplies
- Cricut or Silhouette
- Blank Sign of your choice. (I have several listed in my amazon shop!)
- Adhesive vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Weeding Tool
- Scraper Tool
- Vinyl 101
- How to cut Vinyl on a Cricut
- Cut Vinyl on a Silhouette
- How to Apply Vinyl
- Layer Vinyl the Easy Way
- Working with Multiple Colors of Vinyl
Find more tutorials and Vinyl Projects on my Vinyl Page
If you would like to use this design for a kitchen towel or table runner or fabric napkins, here are some helpful supplies and tutorials for using Iron-on vinyl or Infusible Ink!
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INFUSIBLE INK & IRON-ON
You can go more in-depth with my tutorials linked above but iron-on is basically a layer of vinyl that is bonded by heat to the fabric. Application is key to longevity. It lays on top of the fabric. For larger designs, this extra layer may become cumbersome to the soft free-flowing material of a t-shirt.
GET THANKFUL SVG FILE HERE
Getting the freebie is easy! First, enter your name and email below and join my email list community! After that, click the download button and the freebie will begin automatically.
Finally, confirm your subscription and you will receive the password to access my entire freebie library!
I use box.com to safely deliver my free printables and cut files. You can save the files from box.com to your computer and there is no need to sign up for an account!
If you would prefer to store the freebies on the box cloud versus your computer, you can sign up for a FREE box account to do so.
A Box.com account is not necessary to receive a free SVG or printable.
This download is for personal use only!
18 FREE THANKFUL SVG FILES FROM MY FRIENDS
Click the links below and you will be taken to my talented friend’s site to download their contribution to our monthly blog hop. I urge you to show them some love while you are there!
Be sure to check out all our past hops here!
- There is Always Something to be Thankful For – That’s What Che Said
- Thankful porch sign – Happy Go Lucky
- Thankful heart – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Grateful Thankful Blessed – We Can Make That!
- Dwight Schrute Quote – seeLindsay
- Gather and Give Thanks – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Thankful hand-lettered design – Printable Crush
- Eat Drink & Be Thankful – Kelly Leigh Creates
- Give Thanks Always – Liz on Call
- Thankful, Blessed, and Kind of a Mess – unOriginal Mom
- Thankful Mama – Hello Creative Family
- Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart – Everyday Party Magazine
- So Very Thankful, Incredibly Grateful, Unbelievably Blessed – Leap of Faith Crafting
- Thankful Photo Card – Try it – Like it – Create it
- Grateful, Thankful, Blessed – The Girl Creative
- Crowded table sign – Fynes Designs
- Thankful for you – Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
- Today I am Thankful – Life Sew Savory