Rainbows, rainbows, rainbows! I LOVE them! If you love rainbows also then you will love these 16 Free Rainbow SVG Files! I am contributing a “So Over It” Rainbow cut and print files. Use the SVG or DXF files with your electronic cutting machines such as Cricut or Silhouette and use the JPG and PNG files to print for decor, stickers and more!
You can use this file with both adhesive vinyl and iron-on vinyl! Adhesive vinyl is great for tumblers, clip boards, signs, wine glasses, etc.
HELPFUL VINYL TUTORIALS:
- Vinyl 101
- How to cut Vinyl on a Cricut
- How to cut Vinyl on a Silhouette
- How to Apply Vinyl
- How to Layer Vinyl the Easy Way
- How to Work with Multiple Colors of Vinyl
Find more tutorials and Vinyl Projects on my Vinyl Page
If you want to use this file for a shirt, hat, tote bag or even a garden flag you will want to use iron-on.
HELPFUL IRON-ON TUTORIALS:
- Iron on/Heat Transfer Vinyl Basics
- How to cut Iron on with a Cricut
- How to cut Iron on with a Silhouette
- How to Correctly Apply Iron-on
- How to Layer Iron on Correctly
- All about the EasyPress 2
Find more tutorials and Iron-on Projects on my Iron-on Page
So Over It T-shirt Supplies:
- Your favorite Blank T-shirt (find mine here)
- Cricut or Another Cutting Machine.
- Iron on in your choice of color(s)
- Weeding tool
- Cricut EasyPress 2 with Mat
I left this file in layers so you can use it several ways! You can use the slice method to allow the t-shirt material to shine through (wording) as I did here with the black t-shirt.
Or you can simply use the layers on your shirt. I did that here for this light grey shirt. You can find all the details on how to correctly layer iron-on here.
16 Free Rainbow SVG Files
Click the button above to save to your board for later!
Did you know I have a Creative Cut Files & Printables group over on Facebook? Come join us there for more awesome inspiration and crafty fun!
DOWNLOAD SO OVER IT SVG FILES HERE
Downloading is easy!
Click the “Download Here” button below and enter your first name and email address! I will then send you an email when I share new posts and when new flash freebies are available. Once confirmed, new members will be sent a password to access my entire freebie library!
I share my files through box.com and you can sign up for a completely FREE account here in order to easily access and save these free files!
This download is for personal use only!
DOWNLOAD 16 FREE RAINBOW SVG FILES
Click the links below and you will be taken to my talented friend’s site to download their contribution to our #totallyfreesvg monthly blog hop. I urge you to show them some love while you are there!
Be sure to check out all our past hops here!
- Shine Bright – The Country Chic Cottage
- Love is All We Need – The Kingston Home
- Rainbow Wall Hanging – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Rainbows Are My Favorite Color – Pineapple Paper Co.
- So Over It – That’s What Che Said
- Kindness Matters – Hello Creative Family
- Girl Power – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Sunshine & Rainbows – Happiness is Homemade
- Love & Rainbows – 100 Directions
- Rainbow Design – Everyday Party Magazine
- Teacher Strong Rainbow – Happy Go Lucky
- Hand Drawn Rainbow – See Lindsay
- Dream Big Rainbow – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- True Colors – Crafting in the Rain
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow – Mad in Crafts
- Rainbow Baby – Cutting Machine Crafting