Whether you are celebrating National Donut Day or just love donuts, this month we have 10 free donut SVG files that are perfect for shirts, tumblers, totes, and for my contribution, a workout tank! I designed an “Abs Are Great But Have You Tried Donuts?” file that is perfect for the gym.
This collection of donut SVG cut files is perfect to use with your Cricut or Silhouette machine. You can use the files with craft vinyl design for mugs or tumblers or you can use it with iron-on or infusible ink to make totes and shirts! Are you into sublimation? I have included a 300dpi file png file that will work great for sublimation!
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
ABOUT THE DONUT digital FILES
NOTE: Users who have the FREE version of Silhouette Studio will need to utilize the DXF file. Silhouette Studio Designer Edition and above will allow the upload of an SVG file.
- This is a digital product and included are the following file types: SVG, DXF, PNG & JPG.
- The package is for personal use only.
- The sprinkles and words are separate layers so you can choose your own colors
- This package is compatible with any of the Cricut machines (Cricut Explore Family, Cricut Maker Family and Cricut Joy –for smaller cuts) as well as the Silhouette Cameo family.
WHAT’S THE FONT?
I created these SVG files with Adobe Illustrator from the Adobe Suite.
I used the font Raspberry Lemonade and Always Hungry by Blush Font Co from fontbundles.net. You can also find them both a part of this discounted bundle. I love purchasing fonts from FB as they have a commercial license that comes with each purchase!
What You need to make a donut tank:
To make your own Donut Work Out Tank, here are the supplies and tutorials you will need:
- Your favorite Blank T-shirt (find mine here)
- Cricut or Another Cutting Machine.
- Iron on in your choice of color(s)
- Weeding tool
- Cricut EasyPress 2 with Mat
- Iron on/Heat Transfer Vinyl Basics
- How to cut Iron on with a Cricut
- How to cut Iron on with a Silhouette
- How to Correctly Apply Iron-on
- How to Layer Iron on Correctly
- All about the EasyPress 2
Find more tutorials and Iron-on Projects on my Iron-on Page
If you would like to make a water bottle or tumbler or something that requires adhesive vinyl you can find all those tutorials on my Vinyl Page!
get FREE DONUT CUT FILES HERE
Getting the freebie is easy! First, enter your name and email below and join my email list community! After that, click the download button and the freebie will begin automatically.
Finally, confirm your subscription and you will receive the password to access my entire freebie library!
I use box.com to safely deliver my free printables and cut files. You can save the files from box.com to your computer and there is no need to sign up for an account!
If you would prefer to store the freebies on the box cloud versus your computer, you can sign up for a FREE box account to do so.
A Box.com account is not necessary to receive a free SVG or printable.
This download is for personal use only!
9 more donut svg files here
Once you grab my free file above, click the links below and you will be taken to my talented friend’s site to grab their contribution to our #totallyfreesvg monthly blog hop. I urge you to show them some love and leave a comment while you are there for the free SVG files!
Be sure to check out all our past hops here!