If you have a special graduate in your life this “Congrats Grad!” Cut file is perfect for your projects. Files are SVG, DXF, JPG, and PNG so it should fill all your project needs!
You can use the SVG and DXF files with your electronic cutting machines to make shirts, cards, totes, banners, etc. The provided JPG and PNG files are perfect for signs, cards and more!
The JPG and PNG files could also be used with your electronic cutting machines using the Print then Cut Feature!
This file was hand lettered by me using my ipad Pro and Apple Pencil. This file is for personal use only!
You may find some of my favorite blanks to personalize here. Shirts, hats, totes, tumblers and more!
MORE RESOURCE TUTORIALS THAT MAY HELP:
- How to Upload SVG into Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload SVG into Silhouette Studio
- Vinyl 101
- How to cut Vinyl on a Cricut
- How to cut Vinyl on a Silhouette
- How to Apply Vinyl
- How to Layer Vinyl the Easy Way
- Iron on/Heat Transfer Vinyl Basics
- How to cut Iron on with a Cricut
- How to cut Iron on with a Silhouette
- How to Correctly Apply Iron on
- How to Layer Iron on Correctly
- All about the EasyPress 2
DOWNLOAD CONGRATS GRAD FILE HERE
This file is a FLASH FREEBIE, which means it will only be free for ONE WEEK and then it will move to my shop! Grab it while you can and be sure you are signed up for my emails so you never miss a Flash Freebie!
Downloading is easy!
If you are a current member of my email community you may simply click “Download Here” and enter in the Freebie Password OR your first name and email address again.
If you are new, welcome! Please enter your first name and email address! I will send you an email when I share new posts and when new flash freebies are available. Once confirmed, new members will be sent a password to access my entire freebie library!
This download is for personal use only!