If you are in need of a great handmade gift for neighbors, friends, or family, this Hot Cocoa SVG is perfect for aprons, trays, signs, and more! Create using your Cricut or Silhouette machines and gift with hot cocoa fixings! You will be the hero of the holidays! Grab this Hot Cocoa SVG free file + 16 more festive free holiday files below!
Handmade gifts are simply the best and you can create the cutest ones with this free hot cocoa SVG file! It never fails that you have someone on your list that you can’t figure out what to gift them. Everyone loves hot cocoa so you now have a gift idea!
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
You can use this file with many different blanks to create fun gifts:
- Galvanized or Wooden Serving Tray with mugs and cocoa mix.
- Apron with mugs and cocoa mix
- A sign to hang in the kitchen
- You can apply this hot cocoa SVG directly to mugs
- Include these hot cocoa on a stick treats.
Awesome Hot Cocoa Recipes:
- Maple Bourbon Hot Chocolate
- The Best Stovetop Hot Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate on a stick
- Tuxedo Hot Chocolate Recipe
Hot Chocolate SVG Supplies:
- Cricut or another cutting machine
- Blank Sign of your choice. (I have several listed in my amazon shop!)
- Adhesive vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Weeding Tool
- Scraper Tool
Helpful Tutorials for Adhesive Vinyl:
- Vinyl 101
- How to cut Vinyl on a Cricut
- Cut Vinyl on a Silhouette
- How to Apply Vinyl
- Layer Vinyl the Easy Way
- Working with Multiple Colors of Vinyl
Find more tutorials and Vinyl Projects on my Vinyl Page
Helpful Tutorials for Iron-on Vinyl:
- Iron on/Heat Transfer Vinyl Basics
- How to cut Iron on with a Cricut
- Cut Iron-on with a Silhouette
- How to Correctly Apply Iron-on
- How to Layer Iron on Correctly
- All about the EasyPress 2
Find more tutorials and Iron-on Projects on my Iron-on Page
MORE CHRISTMAS SVG FILES YOU MAY LIKE:
DOWNLOAD FREE HOT COCOA SVG FILE HERE
Getting the freebie is easy! First, enter your name and email below and join my email list community! After that, click the download button and the freebie will begin automatically.
Finally, confirm your subscription and you will receive the password to access my entire freebie library!
I use box.com to safely deliver my free printables and cut files. You can save the files from box.com to your computer and there is no need to sign up for an account!
If you would prefer to store the freebies on the box cloud versus your computer, you can sign up for a FREE box account to do so.
A Box.com account is not necessary to receive a free SVG or printable.
This download is for personal use only!
DOWNLOAD 16 MORE FREE CHRISTMAS FILES HERE
Once you grab my free file above, click the links below and you will be taken to my talented friend’s site to grab their contribution to our #totallyfreesvg monthly blog hop. I urge you to show them some love and leave a comment while you are there for the free SVG files!
Be sure to check out all our past hops here!
- Christmas Lights Monogram Frame – Country Chic Cottage
- Very Merry Christmas – The Kingston Home
- Peace on Earth – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- The Elf Made Me Do It – Pineapple Paper Co
- Hot Cocoa Sign – That’s What Che Said
- Naughty, Nice, I Tried – Hello Creative Family
- Happy Holly Days – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Christmas Countdown – Happiness is Homemade
- Gift Box with Bow – 100 Directions
- North Pole – Everyday Party Magazine
- Merry Christmas Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- Rudolph is My Homie – See Lindsay
- Christmas Mode On – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Holly Jolly – Crafting in the Rain
- Jingle Juice – Mad in Crafts
- It’s Beginning to Smell Like Christmas – 30 Minute Crafts
- Let it Snow Snowman – Cutting Machine Crafting
Don’t have a Cricut or a Silhouette? No problem! A .jpg photo is included and can be used with your printer! Print and frame for cute decor and more!