If you are in need of a great handmade gift for neighbors, friends, or family, this Hot Cocoa SVG is perfect for aprons, trays, signs, and more! Create using your Cricut or Silhouette machines and gift with hot cocoa fixings! You will be the hero of the holidays! Grab this Hot Cocoa SVG free file + 16 more festive free holiday files below!
Handmade gifts are simply the best and you can create the cutest ones with this free hot cocoa SVG file! It never fails that you have someone on your list that you can’t figure out what to gift them. Everyone loves hot cocoa so you now have a gift idea!
For your convenience, this post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
You can use this file with many different blanks to create fun gifts:
- Galvanized or Wooden Serving Tray with mugs and cocoa mix.
- Apron with mugs and cocoa mix
- A sign to hang in the kitchen
- You can apply this hot cocoa SVG directly to mugs
- Include these hot cocoa on a stick treats.
Awesome Hot Cocoa Recipes:
- Maple Bourbon Hot Chocolate
- The Best Stovetop Hot Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate on a stick
- Tuxedo Hot Chocolate Recipe
Hot Chocolate SVG Supplies:
- Cricut or another cutting machine
- Blank Sign of your choice. (I have several listed in my amazon shop!)
- Adhesive vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Weeding Tool
- Scraper Tool
Helpful Tutorials for Adhesive Vinyl:
- Vinyl 101
- How to cut Vinyl on a Cricut
- How to cut Vinyl on a Silhouette
- How to Apply Vinyl
- How to Layer Vinyl the Easy Way
- How to Work with Multiple Colors of Vinyl
Find more tutorials and Vinyl Projects on my Vinyl Page
Helpful Tutorials for Iron-on Vinyl:
- Iron on/Heat Transfer Vinyl Basics
- How to cut Iron on with a Cricut
- How to cut Iron on with a Silhouette
- How to Correctly Apply Iron-on
- How to Layer Iron on Correctly
- All about the EasyPress 2
Find more tutorials and Iron-on Projects on my Iron-on Page
MORE CHRISTMAS SVG FILES YOU MAY LIKE:
DOWNLOAD FREE HOT COCOA SVG FILE HERE
Downloading is easy!
Click the “Download Here” button below and enter your first name and email address! I will then send you an email when I share new posts and when new flash freebies are available. Once confirmed, new members will be sent a password to access my entire freebie library!
I share my files through box.com and you can sign up for a completely FREE account here in order to easily access and save these free files!
This download is for personal use only!
DOWNLOAD 16 MORE FREE CHRISTMAS FILES HERE
Click the links below and you will be taken to my talented friend’s site to download their contribution to our #totallyfreesvg monthly blog hop. I urge you to show them some love while you are there!
Be sure to check out all our past hops here!
- Christmas Lights Monogram Frame – Country Chic Cottage
- Very Merry Christmas – The Kingston Home
- Peace on Earth – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- The Elf Made Me Do It – Pineapple Paper Co
- Hot Cocoa Sign – That’s What Che Said
- Naughty, Nice, I Tried – Hello Creative Family
- Happy Holly Days – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Christmas Countdown – Happiness is Homemade
- Gift Box with Bow – 100 Directions
- North Pole – Everyday Party Magazine
- Merry Christmas Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- Rudolph is My Homie – See Lindsay
- Christmas Mode On – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Holly Jolly – Crafting in the Rain
- Jingle Juice – Mad in Crafts
- It’s Beginning to Smell Like Christmas – 30 Minute Crafts
- Let it Snow Snowman – Cutting Machine Crafting
Don’t have a Cricut or a Silhouette? No problem! A .jpg photo is included and can be used with your printer! Print and frame for cute decor and more!