Grab 20 Free Valentine’s Day SVG Files as a part of our monthly blog hop and this Blockout I Love You SVG is perfect for cards, coffee mugs, tumblers, and more! Be sure to check out my best tip to make lining up the 2 vinyl colors easy peasy!
The blockout technique has always been a fun design element and it is so easy to layer the colors if you follow my best tip for layering vinyl found here.
BlockOut I Love You SVG
Click the button above to save to your board for later!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
I Love You SVG Supplies:
- Cricut or Other Cutting Machine
- Adhesive Vinyl and Transfer Tape
- Iron-on Vinyl and EasyPress
- Weeding Hook
- Your favorite blank to personalize
Did you know I have a Creative Cut Files & Printables group over on Facebook? Come join us there for more awesome inspiration and crafty fun!
- Vinyl 101
- How to cut Vinyl on a Cricut
- How to cut Vinyl on a Silhouette
- How to Apply Vinyl
- How to Layer Vinyl the Easy Way
- How to Work with Multiple Colors of Vinyl
Find more tutorials and Vinyl Projects on my Vinyl Page
- Iron on/Heat Transfer Vinyl Basics
- How to cut Iron on with a Cricut
- How to cut Iron on with a Silhouette
- How to Correctly Apply Iron-on
- How to Layer Iron on Correctly
- All about the EasyPress 2
Find more tutorials and Iron-on Projects on my Iron-on Page
DOWNLOAD BLOCK OUT I LOVE YOU SVG HERE
Downloading is Easy! Enter your name and email below and join my email community! The download will begin automatically. Confirm your subscription and you will receive the password to access my entire freebie library!
I use box.com to safely deliver my printables. You can download the files from box to your computer! If you would prefer you can also sign up for a FREE box account and store the freebies to the box cloud.
This download is for personal use only!
DOWNLOAD 20 SVG FILES HERE
Click the links below and you will be taken to my talented friend’s site to download their contribution to our #totallyfreesvg monthly blog hop. I urge you to show them some love while you are there!
Be sure to check out all our past hops here!
- I Love You – That’s What Che Said
- Love Letter – We Can Make That
- You’re My Lobster – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Zombie Ate My Heart – Printable Crush
- All We Need is Love – Kelly Leigh Creates
- My Class is Full of Sweet Hearts – unOriginal Mom
- Love Shirt – Try It Like It Create It
- My Heart Belongs To Mommy/Daddy – Hello Creative Family
- Love You Most. The End. I win. – Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Valentine Tacos – Everyday Party Magazine
- Donuts are My Valentine – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Hello Love – The Girl Creative
- Conversation Hearts – Liz on Call
- Llama Love You Forever – Life Sew Savory
- Scrunchie Valentine – Fynes Designs
- All of Me Loves All of You – Cutting Machine Crafting
- XOXO Pajamas – SeeLindsay
- Love Bites – Homemade Heather
- Love Stinks, Let’s Drink – Leap of Faith Crafting
- Kids Valentine Shirt – Mom of 5 Trying to Survive