There is never a wrong time to spread kindness and love. This bonus SVG hop is all about just that and we have created Free Spread Love SVG Files.
If there were ever wonder on where I personally stand in matters of humanity and love, it is that Black Lives Matter. Love is Love. Science is Real. Feminism is for everyone and no Human is Illegal. Without a doubt, all of those things. I will stand with my neighbor when they are in need.
Getting Started with Your Kindness Project:
Uploading your design will be the first step and then you can use iron on with fabric or you can use vinyl with hard surfaces. Let’s look at both!
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
Spread the Love Shirt or Hat Supplies:
- Your favorite blank shirt or hat
- A Cricut or another cutting machine
- Iron-on Vinyl
- Weeding Hook
- EasyPress 2
Shirt or Hat Tutorials:
- Iron on/Heat Transfer Vinyl Basics
- How to cut Iron on with a Cricut
- How to cut Iron on with a Silhouette
- How to Correctly Apply Iron-on
- How to Layer Iron on Correctly
- All about the EasyPress 2
Find more tutorials and Iron-on Projects on my Iron-on Page
I cut mine with my Cricut Maker but you can use an Explore. You can use the Joy as well if you are making a mug or smaller shirt!
I used my 12×10 EasyPress 2 for this adult-sized shirt! Worked perfectly, I was able to apply in one press!
Kindness Mug or Tumbler Supplies:
- Your favorite Mug or Tumbler
- Cricut or another cutting machine
- Adhesive Vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Weeding Hook
- Scraper Tool
Kindness Mug or Tumbler Tutorials:
- Vinyl 101
- How to cut Vinyl on a Cricut
- Cut Vinyl on a Silhouette
- How to Apply Vinyl
- How to Layer Vinyl the Easy Way
- Working with Multiple Colors of Vinyl
Find more tutorials and Vinyl Projects on my Vinyl Page
DOWNLOAD KINDNESS FILES HERE
Getting the freebie is easy! First, enter your name and email below and join my email list community! After that, click the download button and the freebie will begin automatically.
Finally, confirm your subscription and you will receive the password to access my entire freebie library!
I use box.com to safely deliver my free printables and cut files. You can save the files from box.com to your computer and there is no need to sign up for an account!
If you would prefer to store the freebies on the box cloud versus your computer, you can sign up for a FREE box account to do so.
A Box.com account is not necessary to receive a free SVG or printable.
This download is for personal use only!
WANT MORE LOVE AND KINDNESS?
You can grab the discounted bundle in my shop that includes 3 more love and kindness cut and print files!
MORE FREE LOVE AND KINDNESS SVG FILES
My talented friends also created free files for you! Hop over to their sites using the links below to download their designs as well! Make sure to show them some love while you are there!
- Be Kind – Brooklynn Berry Designs
- Peace Love Coffee – We Can Make That
- Kind People are My Kind of People – That’s What Che Said
- American Sign Language Love – Hello Creative Family
- Love One Another – The Girl Creative
- Kindness Rocks – Liz on Call
- Let Love Guide Your Life – Life Sew Savory
- All You Need is Love – Try It Like It Create It
- Radiate Love Radiate Kindness – Happy Go Lucky Blog
- You Are Loved – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Together We Can Do Anything – A Home to Grow Old In
- Peace Respect And Love For All – Mom of Five Trying To Survive
- Choose Kindness – Everyday Party Magazine