It took a global pandemic for healthcare workers to finally get a moment in the spotlight (the good spotlight). Let’s celebrate them all year long moving forward and I can help with this free medical appreciation svg file to use for shirts, hats, cups, tumblers and more! Be sure to scroll down to the bottom to grab 15 additional free medical svg files from my friends!
I saw the best meme while browsing through Facebook. It said “Finally the world is focusing on doctors and nurses, grocery store workers and pharmacists…the real heroes. Not movie stars, professional ball players and the Kardashians”
I kind of loved that! It’s so true! Today we are celebrating medical professionals and let’s show them some love during this difficult time and even the non-difficult times moving forward!
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
Healthcare Appreciation Shirt Supplies
- Cricut or another cutting machine
- Iron-on Vinyl
- Weeding Tool
- EasyPress 2 (I used the 12×10 size on my adult-sized shirt)
- Your favorite T-shirt or Hoodie
To get started you will need to download the SVG to your computer (below) and then upload the design into your respective design software.
Detailed How-To Posts
Below are detailed in depth tutorials on how to cut iron on (or adhesive vinyl if you are doing a tumbler), how to apply it and more!
- Iron on/Heat Transfer Vinyl Basics
- How to cut Iron on with a Cricut
- How to cut Iron on with a Silhouette
- Correctly Apply Iron-on
- How to Layer Iron on Correctly
- All about the EasyPress 2
Find more tutorials and Iron on Projects on my Iron-On Page.
- Vinyl 101
- How to cut Vinyl on a Cricut
- Cut Vinyl on a Silhouette
- How to Apply Vinyl
- How to Layer Vinyl the Easy Way
- Working with Multiple Colors of Vinyl
Find more tutorials and Vinyl Projects on my Vinyl Page
I made all my words the same color on my shirt however the Angels and Stethoscope words are a separate layer if you choose to make those pop!
DOWNLOAD FREE MEDICAL SVG HERE
Getting the freebie is easy! First, enter your name and email below and join my email list community! After that, click the download button and the freebie will begin automatically.
Finally, confirm your subscription and you will receive the password to access my entire freebie library!
I use box.com to safely deliver my free printables and cut files. You can save the files from box.com to your computer and there is no need to sign up for an account!
If you would prefer to store the freebies on the box cloud versus your computer, you can sign up for a FREE box account to do so.
A Box.com account is not necessary to receive a free SVG or printable.
Get 15 FREE Health Care Appreciation SVG Files
- Nurse Hat and Doctor Bag Tags and Bag Toppers from The Country Chic Cottage
- #teamfauci from The Kingston Home
- My Mom/Dad is a Nurse/Doctor Collection from Pineapple Paper Company
- Not All Angels Have Wings, Some Have Stethoscopes from That’s What Che Said
- Nursing is a Work of Art (Doctoring Also Available) from Hello Creative Family
- Nurse: Because Miracle Worker Isn’t a Job Title from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- I’m a Nurse. What’s Your Superpower? from Happiness is Homemade
- Thank You EKG Heart from 100 Directions
- Hero in Scrubs from Everyday Party Magazine
- My Hero Wears Scrubs from Happy Go Lucky
- Thick Thighs & Saving Lives from See Lindsay
- Nurse Mode On/Off from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- You Can’t Scare Me, I’m a Nurse from Pattern Revolution
- Some Heroes Wear Scrubs from Crafting in the Rain
- Stethoscope Heart from Mad in Crafts
- Not All Heroes Wear Capes from 30 Minute Crafts