Electronic Pressure Cookers, or an Instant Pot in my case, have been around forever! They used to be these clunky stovetop versions but now that electronic ones have graced our kitchen counters, cooking has never been the same! They are easy to use, make delicious, healthy meals (cooking with steam!) and they save busy parent’s time in the kitchen! Consider this page your one-stop shop for all things Instant Pot!
Below you can start out reading my tips for beginners and some of the things I have learned along the way! Keep scrolling down and I am sharing my favorite recipes!
Instant Pot Tips & Tricks
- Instant Pot Tips for Beginners
- Must-Have Instant Pot Accessories
- The Best Cook Method for Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
- Instant Pot Mac-n-Cheese (4 minute cook time)
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Ever (8 minute cook time using FROZEN Chicken) One-Pot Meal
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- Instant Pot Banana Bread
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Instant Pot Veggie Beef Soup
- Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
- Instant Pot Vegetarian Chili
This page was last updated 3/16/2018