Wait?! You can make desserts in the Instant Pot?! You sure can! This Instant Pot Banana Bread will become your favorite new Instant Pot Dessert! Perfect for camping trips, pot lucks or anywhere there is not an oven!
I am sure you are wondering why you would make bread in an Instant Pot versus the oven. Here are a few scenarios or reasons that you might want to pin this recipe because it will come in handy!
When to Use an Instant Pot:
- Camping Trips. If you have electric but not an oven this bread is perfect for breakfast or dessert.
- Church Events or Bake Sales. The IP is portable so you can take it to group or church functions and all you need is a plug to make this delicious bread to share!
- Don’t heat up your house! It’s summer. It’s hot outside. You really don’t want to heat up the whole oven for a loaf of bread that will, in turn, heat up your house. This Instant Pot Banana Bread will save the day!
Any recipe that is a moist (gah, that word!) bread or cake works great in the Instant Pot because you are essentially baking it using steam.
This bread is soft and dense and we like it for breakfast and also it is sweet enough for dessert. I have even made this with only 1/4 cup of sugar and it was awesome. The sugar amount is dependent on how ripe and sweet your bananas are.
Important Tips for Instant Pot Banana Bread:
- The paper towel and aluminum foils are necessary. The foil keeps the steam from the IP from soaking your bread and the paper towel collects any steam released from the bread ingredients during cooking.
- Not all loaf pans will fit inside the Instant Pot. These Fat Daddio Pans fit perfectly! All the Fat Daddio Pans on my must-have accessories post will work great!
The Best Instant Pot Banana Bread Recipe
Don’t want to go to the grocery store? Use code CSPANGENBERG13D1DD at InstantCart and we both get $10 off our order! They deliver! Or use Walmart Online Grocery. They shop, you pick it up and get $10 off your order as well! New customers only!
More Instant Pot Recipes You May Like: