If you have littles you will need this Lucky Mama Free SVG! Make sure to read to the bottom for 12 more FREE St. Patrick’s SVG’s from my friends! These are perfect to use with your electronic cutting machines and can be used on shirts, mugs, tumblers wine glasses and more!
I made my project today with my Cricut Maker and EasyPress 2. I will leave helpful tutorials for using this file with both iron-on for shirts and hoodies and also for adhesive vinyl for tumblers, mugs and wine glasses!
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
Lucky Mama Shirt
For a shirt or hoodie you will need these supplies:
- Cutting Machine
- Iron-on Vinyl
- Weeding Tool
- EasyPress 2 (I used the 12×10 size on my adult-sized shirt)
- Your favorite T-shirt or Hoodie
Helpful Tutorials on how to make a Lucky Mama Shirt or Hoodie:
- Iron on/Heat Transfer Vinyl Basics
- How to cut Iron on with a Cricut
- How to cut Iron on with a Silhouette
- Correctly Apply Iron-on
- How to Layer Iron on Correctly
- All about the EasyPress 2
Find more tutorials and Iron on Projects on my Iron-On Page.
Lucky Mama Mug, Tumbler or Wine Glass
Here are some supplies you would need if you would like to make an adhesive vinyl project like a Lucky Mama Mug, Tumbler or my personal favorite…a wine glass!
- Cutting Machine
- Adhesive Vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Weeding Tool
- Scraper Tool
- Your favorite Mug, glass or tumbler
Here are some helpful tutorials on how to cut and apply craft vinyl to your projects!
- Vinyl 101
- How to cut Vinyl on a Cricut
- Cut Vinyl on a Silhouette
- How to Apply Vinyl
- How to Layer Vinyl the Easy Way
- Working with Multiple Colors of Vinyl
Find more tutorials and Vinyl Projects on my Vinyl Page
MORE FREE SVG FILES FROM MY FREEBIE LIBRARY
DOWNLOAD LUCKY MAMA FREE SVG HERE
Getting the freebie is easy! First, enter your name and email below and join my email list community! After that, click the download button and the freebie will begin automatically.
Finally, confirm your subscription and you will receive the password to access my entire freebie library!
I use box.com to safely deliver my free printables and cut files. You can save the files from box.com to your computer and there is no need to sign up for an account!
If you would prefer to store the freebies on the box cloud versus your computer, you can sign up for a FREE box account to do so.
A Box.com account is not necessary to receive a free SVG or printable.
This download is for personal use only!
Want more options? You can grab these files also with the BUNDLE in my shop! The Bundle is discounted and includes this freebie as well!
13 FREE ST. PATRICK’S DAY SVG FILES HERE
Here are 13 free St. Patrick’s Day SVG files from my talented friends! Click the links below to be taken to the file each of my friends designed!
- Buffalo Plaid Shamrock by Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Let the Shenanigans Begin by Pineapple Paper Co.
- I’m Not Irish, I Just Love Beer by We Can Make That
- Lucky Mama by That’s What Che Said
- Happy Go Lucky by The Girl Creative
- Rainbow Magic by Liz on Call
- Can’t Pinch This by Life Sew Savory
- Shamrock Cluster by Everyday Party Magazine
- Lucky Clover Monogram by Happy Go Lucky
- When Do The Shenanigans Begin by Kelly Leigh Creates
- Wee Lil Hooligan by Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Retro “Lucky” Graphic Tee by unOriginal Mom
- The Leprechaun Made Me Do It by Mom of 5 Trying to Survive