It’s a bonus SVG Blog Hop day! Today we have a collection of religious SVG designs for your Easter projects! I have a fun one that is still religious but maybe on the lighter, more humorous side. Spoiler Alert: The Tomb Was Empty! This is great for signs for your mantel!
This file is delivered with 2 layers so you can decide if you want to keep the cross the same color as the words or if you would want to mix it up and add a second color to your design.
You can see here I went with all white! Check out the one below I did black vinyl on a white sign!
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
Easter Sign Supplies:
- Your favorite Blank (find mine here)
- Cricut or Another cutting machine.
- Craft Vinyl in your choice of color(s)
- Transfer Tape
- Weeding tool
Today I am using my Cricut Maker. An Explore family machine will also work great with this project! If you are applying the vinyl to your sign you will need to have some transfer tape. If you are applying the vinyl to your sign to use a stencil for paint you don’t’ need the transfer tape but will need a stencil brush and acrylic paint.
Helpful Tutorials for How to make an Easter Sign
- Vinyl 101
- How to cut Vinyl on a Cricut
- Cut Vinyl on a Silhouette
- How to Apply Vinyl
- Layer Vinyl the Easy Way
- Working with Multiple Colors of Vinyl
Find more tutorials and Vinyl Projects on my Vinyl Page
Did you know I have a Creative Cut Files & Printables group over on Facebook? Come join us there for more awesome inspiration and crafty fun!
Download Easter SVG File Here
Getting the freebie is easy! First, enter your name and email below and join my email list community! After that, click the download button and the freebie will begin automatically.
Finally, confirm your subscription and you will receive the password to access my entire freebie library!
I use box.com to safely deliver my free printables and cut files. You can save the files from box.com to your computer and there is no need to sign up for an account!
If you would prefer to store the freebies on the box cloud versus your computer, you can sign up for a FREE box account to do so.
A Box.com account is not necessary to receive a free SVG or printable.
This download is for personal use only!
You can also find 13 more religious Easter SVG files from my talented friends! The links below will take you to their sites for you to download!
- I Know that My Redeemer Lives – Mad in Crafts
- Christ the Lord is Risen Today – Crafting in the Rain
- Faith – Pattern Revolution
- Back by Popular Demand – See Lindsay
- Not Perfect Just Forgiven – Happy Go Lucky
- Amazing Grace – Everyday Party Magazine
- Hallelujah/He is Risen – Happiness is Homemade
- He is Love – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Easter Blessings – Hello Creative Family
- Spoiler Alert: The Tomb Was Empty – That’s What Che Said
- It is Well with My Soul – Pineapple Paper Company
- He is Risen – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Faith with Cross – The Country Chic Cottage