If you are heading out to any Mardi Gras Celebrations this shirt is for you! In true Mardi Gras spirit, I recommend making this with glitter iron on!
We are big celebrators of Mardi Gras here in St. Louis! It’s one of the biggest celebrations for the city and we are one of the top ten places to celebrate Mardi Gras!
Supplies Needed for Mardi Gras T-Shirt:
- Cricut Cutting Machine
- Iron on Vinyl (HTV) *I prefer Glitter! (Amazon | EV | Happy Crafters | Cricut)
- Weeding Hook
- EasyPress 2 & Mat ( Cricut | Amazon)
- Your Favorite T-Shirt (Amazon | Happy Crafters)
How to Make Mardi Gras T-Shirt:
- Start out by uploading this file into Cricut Design Space. Size it appropriately for your blank.
- Click Make it and MIRROR your mats.
- Click Continue and cut your iron on material.
- Weed the excess with a weeding hook, leaving only your design.
- Consult Interactive Heat Settings Guide and press with the EasyPress 2 and Mat.
You can check out these detailed tutorials for using Iron-On if you are just getting started!
Download Got Beads Mardi Gras SVG Here
This file is a FLASH FREEBIE, which means it will only be free until March 1, 2019, and then it will move to my shop! Grab it while you can and be sure you are signed up for my emails so you never miss a Flash Freebie!
Downloading is easy!
If you are a current member of my email community you may simply click “Download Here” and enter in the Freebie Password OR your first name and email address again.
If you are new, welcome! Please enter your first name and email address! I will send you an email when I share new posts and when new flash freebies are available. Once confirmed, new members will be sent a password to access my entire freebie library!
This download is for personal use only!