If you are heading out to any Mardi Gras Celebrations this shirt is for you! In true Mardi Gras spirit, I recommend making this with glitter iron on!
We are big celebrators of Mardi Gras here in St. Louis! It’s one of the biggest celebrations for the city and we are one of the top ten places to celebrate Mardi Gras!
Supplies Needed for Mardi Gras T-Shirt:
- Cricut Cutting Machine
- Iron on Vinyl (HTV) *I prefer Glitter! (Amazon | EV | Happy Crafters | Cricut)
- Weeding Hook
- EasyPress 2 & Mat ( Cricut | Amazon)
- Your Favorite T-Shirt (Amazon | Happy Crafters)
How to Make Mardi Gras T-Shirt:
- Start out by uploading this file into Cricut Design Space. Size it appropriately for your blank.
- Click Make it and MIRROR your mats.
- Click Continue and cut your iron on material.
- Weed the excess with a weeding hook, leaving only your design.
- Consult Interactive Heat Settings Guide and press with the EasyPress 2 and Mat.
You can check out these detailed tutorials for using Iron-On if you are just getting started!
Download Got Beads Mardi Gras SVG Here
This file is a FLASH FREEBIE, which means it will only be free until March 1, 2019, and then it will move to my shop! Grab it while you can and be sure you are signed up for my emails so you never miss a Flash Freebie!
This flash freebie has ended. You may now find the files in my shop.