Here is a pink hot chocolate recipe that is perfect for a Valentine’s Day beverage or for the Pink lover in your life! 4 simple ingredients and this stovetop pink hot chocolate recipe is ready in minutes! Great for after-school or date nights!
Pin Pink Hot Chocolate HerePin It Here
Click the button above to save to your board for later!
My middle son loves hot chocolate. I’d have to say my feelings about coffee are his feelings about hot chocolate and we have enjoyed it in so many ways and flavors.
This pink hot chocolate screams Valentine’s Day with its fun color but can also be great for princess parties or a pink lover in your life.
Don’t Miss Out!
Get all my delicious email recipes straight to your inbox!
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
4 Simple Ingredients for Pink Hot Chocolate
- Milk – You can use whatever milk you like. The higher the milkfat the creamier the hot chocolate will be. Skim through whole milk work great!
- White chocolate chips – you can find these in the baking aisle of the grocery store! I am a big fan of the Ghiradelli brand!
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – find this in the baking aisle as well. Normally on the bottom shelf. It is a small can of milk in which the water has been removed and sugar has been added. This will flavor Valentine’s Pink hot chocolate as well as lend to its creaminess!
- Pink food coloring – You can also use red food coloring, just use fewer drops! You can use the drops or the gel with this recipe.
How to Make Valentine’s Hot Chocolate
This is so simple, add your milk, white chocolate chips, and sweetened condensed milk in a small saucepan to start the base of the hot chocolate recipe.
Heat over medium heat, stirring with a whisk often until the white chocolate chips have melted and all ingredients are combined. Add in pink food coloring.
Mix and add any more food coloring until the desired color of your pink hot chocolate is achieved.
Ladle the hot chocolate into a mug, mason jar, or cup of choosing! Add toppings as desired!
There are many ways you can top your pink hot chocolate, here are a few of my favorites
- Whipped Cream
- Mini Marshmallows
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Shavings
- Strawberry syrup drizzle
- Chocolate syrup drizzle
SLOW COOKER COOK METHOD
You can also make this Valentine’s pink hot chocolate in a slow cooker or crockpot. Simply add all ingredients but the food coloring and heat on high for 2-3 hours. Stirring once an hour. Add food coloring before serving!
HERE ARE ALL MY DELICIOUS HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPES & BOMB RECIPES:
Pink Hot Chocolate Recipe
Pink Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups milk
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk, 1 small can
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- Pink food coloring
- Heart sprinkles
- Combine milk, sweetened condensed milk, and white chocolate chips in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add as many drops of pink food coloring till desired color.
- Stir until all the white chocolate chips are melted.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream and sprinkles! Enjoy
More Hot Chocolate Recipes: