It’s #TotallyFreeSVG blog hop day and we have some awesome FREE Valentine SVG files for you! I made mine with my new nephew and my small dudes in mind with a “Who Needs Cupid When You Are This Stinkin’ Cute” SVG file! Be sure to scroll to the bottom for the additional 15 Free Valentine SVG Files!
I love to make fun shirts for my small people! You may remember this “Mr. Steal Your Heart” shirt. I am still in love with that file and that squishly little dude in the photos!
For your convenience, this post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Cupid Valentine Shirt Supplies
- Cricut Cutting Machine
- Your favorite T-Shirt
- Iron-on Vinyl
- EasyPress 2 (9×9 works great for this file!)
- Weeding Tool
I am using my Cricut Maker and EasyPress 2 in the 9 x 9 size today. I have included directions for my Silhouette readers as well!
How to Make a Valentine Shirt
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Create a fun Valentine’s Day Shirt or baby bodysuit using this free Cupid Valentine SVG file!
- Upload the Cut File
You can find detailed instructions to upload the file for both Cricut and Silhouette Below.
– How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
– How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
NOTE: For free version of Silhouette Studio you will need to upload the .dxf file.
- Resize File to fit your shirt
Resize Valentine’s day design to fit your shirt or baby bodysuit.
- Cut the Iron-on
- Weed the Iron-on Design
Using the Weeding hook, weed the iron-on design. This means removing all the excess vinyl from the carrier sheet leaving only your design behind.
- Apply Iron-on
Using an EasyPress and the Heat Guide Settings, apply the iron-on valentine’s day design to your shirt or baby bodysuit. You can find detailed instructions on iron-on application here.
Aren’t sure about your EasyPress2? I have several posts that can help get to know this awesome machine! It will make your iron-on applications easy and successful each time!
Download Cupid Valentine SVG Here
This file is a FLASH FREEBIE, which means it will only be free for ONE WEEK and then it will move to my shop! Grab it while you can and be sure you are signed up for my emails so you never miss a Flash Freebie!
Downloading is easy!
Click the “Download Here” button below and enter your first name and email address! I will send you an email when I share new posts and when new flash freebies are available. Once confirmed, new members will be sent a password to access my entire freebie library!
I share my files through box.com and you can sign up for a completely FREE account here in order to easily access and save these free files!
This download is for personal use only!
More Valentine SVG files you may like!
- Chocolate is My Valentine + 15 More FREE Valentine SVGS
- Heart Breaker
- Cupid is Stupid – hand lettered
- My Heart Belongs to Tacos
16 FREE Valentine SVG Files
- All You Need is Love and Cupcakes – The Country Chic Cottage
- Alphabet Valentine – Kingston Crafts
- Stuck on You – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hugs & Kisses Y’all – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Who Needs Cupid – That’s What Che Said
- Love Arrows – Hello Creative Family
- Cuter than Cupid – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Love (x5) – Happiness is Homemade
- Piece of My Heart Puzzle – 100 Directions
- I Have Found the One My Soul Loves – Everyday Party Magazine
- Tic Tac Toe Valentine – Happy Go Lucky
- Single AF – See Lindsay
- Valentine Mixtape – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Love You to the Moon – Pattern Revolution
- Dogs are My Valentine – Mad in Crafts