I mean let’s be honest, shall we? My Heart Belongs to Tacos and I bet yours does too! Grab this SVG file to make your own shirt, hat, coffee mug, tote or more using your Cricut! The perfect Valentine’s Shirt Idea!
Do you have a Cricut cutting machine? If so, I hope you will check out my Getting Started With Your Cricut Explore post. This shirt was a breeze to make and I even upped the fun factor by using Glitter Vinyl! Any excuse to use glitter vinyl right?
Pair this with some comfy jeans, converse and you are set for Valentine’s Day…and for tacos!
Supplies for My Heart Belongs to Tacos Shirt:
- My Heart Belongs to Tacos SVG File (found below)
- Cricut Machine (find it on Amazon here)
- Your Favorite Blank (I used this shirt!)
- Black Heat Transfer Vinyl (Cricut | Amazon)
- Red Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl (Cricut | Amazon)
- Iron or Easy Press (Cricut | Amazon)
- Weeding Tool
Don’t forget! When you are working with Heat Transfer Vinyl you HAVE to Mirror your Design or your finished project will be backwards! I seem to forget this so learn from my mistakes and wasted HTV!
I cut the heat transfer using my Cricut Explore Air and then I applied to my shirt using my iron. The Easy Press is awesome for Shirts! Add that to your list if you don’t already have one! I definitely have it on my list!
You these other Valentine Projects:
- Mr. Steal Your Heart Boy’s Valentine Shirt
- Gratitude Journals
- Army Man Printable Valentines
- Crazy Straw Valentines
DOWNLOAD MY HEART BELONGS TO TACOS FILE BELOW
This download is for personal use only!
PIN MY HEART BELONGS TO TACOS SVG FILE