Celebrate how far your little one has come with this fun 100 Days Smarter Free SVG File! Make a shirt or a tote or a hat! Scroll down to the bottom for a fun blog hop with my friends including 15 other FREE 100 Days of School SVG files!
My youngest is in Kindergarten this year and I can truly say this shirt is for him! It is really amazing how much their little minds soak up and how much smarter he has become!
I have several other school-related projects that are fun as well:
- End of School Year SVG
- Back to School SVG
- Printable First Day of School Signs
- Printable Last Day of School Signs
- School Days Icons SVGS
- School Year Memory/Organization Bins
For your convenience, this post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
100 Days of School Shirt Supplies
- Cricut Cutting Machine
- Your favorite T-Shirt
- Iron-on Vinyl
- EasyPress 2 (9×9 works great for this file!)
- Weeding Tool
I am using my Cricut Maker today and my Cricut EasyPress in the 9×9 size! I have included the directions for my Silhouette friends in the tutorial also!
How to Make a 100 Days of School Shirt
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Whip up a fun 100 Days of school Shirt with this creative 100 Days Smarter SVG file and your favorite t-shirt!
- Upload the SVG
- Resize the Design
Size the design to fit the shirt you are using.
- Cut the Iron-On
- Weed Design
Using a weeding hook, remove the excess iron-on away from the carrier sheet leaving only your design behind.
- Press the Iron-on
Using a Cricut EasyPress 2 (I used the 9×9 size for a child’s shirt) and the Heat Settings Guide, press the iron on to your shirt
You can find more information and all details on how to use the Cricut EasyPress from these posts:
Did you know I have a Creative Cut Files & Printables group over on Facebook? Come join us there for more awesome inspiration and crafty fun!
Download 100 Days Smarter SVG Here
Downloading is easy!
If you are a current member of my email community you may simply click “Download Here” and enter in the Freebie Password OR your first name and email address again.
If you are new, welcome! Click the “Download Here” button below and enter your first name and email address! I will send you an email when I share new posts and when new flash freebies are available. Once confirmed, new members will be sent a password to access my entire freebie library!
I share my files through box.com and you can sign up for a completely FREE account here in order to easily access and save these free files!
This download is for personal use only!
YOU CAN ALSO FIND THIS FILE AS PART OF A BUNDLE IN MY SHOP!
All files are listed individually as well as in a bundle!
More FREE 100 Days of School Files
- 100 Days of Happy from Hello Creative Family
- 100 Days Y’all from Everyday Party Magazine
- 100 Days Sharper from The Country Chic Cottage
- Level 100 Completed from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- 80 Days Until Summer Vacation from Pineapple Paper Co.
- 100 Days More Colorful from Pattern Revolution
- 100 Days Brighter from Happiness is Homemade
- Blasted Through 100 Days from Happy Go Lucky
- 100 Days of School, Countless Coffees from Mad in Crafts
- 100 Days Smarter from That’s What Che Said
- 100 Stellar Days of School from Crafting in the Rain
- 100 Days of Chugging Along (Train) from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- 100 Happy Faces from 100 Directions
- 100 Days Smarter (Crayons) from seeLINDSAY
- 100 Books from 30 Minute Crafts