If you are “ready for some football” <–you just sang that, didn’t you? then you need this amazing collection of free football SVG files! 14 free football cut files are perfect to make projects with your Cricut or Silhouette or use the print files with your home computer!
Whether you actually like the football port itself or not it seems that we all get caught up in football season with the tailgates, fantasy football leagues, and the Sunday get-togethers and parties!
By the way, if you do enjoy those tailgates and parties you have to check out my 30+ Recipes perfect for Football season and these Football Rice Krispie Treats, oh, and these fun foods that look like footballs!
Uses for Free Football SVGS:
These Free Football SVG files are perfect for t-shirts, tumblers, stadium chairs, stadium blankets, cornhole games, koozies, hoodies, and more!
You can use your electronic cutting machine, such as a Cricut or Silhouette, and cut these designs from adhesive vinyl or iron-on vinyl (heat transfer vinyl)
Print these free files to create signs, banners, photo props, use as stationery, invites, thank-yous, and cards!
Football T-Shirt Supplies:
If you would like to make the Football T-shirt I have made, here are the Iron-On supplies you need! You can substitute any fabric blank (koozie, hoodie, stadium blanket, etc.) and apply this supply list!
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
- Cricut or Silhouette or xTool M1 (using blade function)
- Your favorite Blank T-shirt (find mine here)
- Iron on in your choice of color(s)
- Weeding tool
- Cricut EasyPress 2 with Mat
If you are looking to do a tumbler or coffee mug, you will need to replace the iron on with adhesive vinyl, add transfer tape and you won’t need an EasyPress! (Everything you need to know about adhesive vinyl here)
Football T-Shirt Tutorials
This post here goes into depth on How to Cut Iron-on with your Cricut. Then you can use this tutorial on How to Correctly Apply Iron-on.
Don’t worry, you can find Silhouette instructions here!
Click to see how to cut adhesive vinyl with a Cricut and how to apply adhesive vinyl for a tumbler or coffee mug!
MORE FOOTBALL PROJECTS YOU MAY LIKE:
DOWNLOAD FREE FOOTBALL SVG FILES HERE
Getting the freebie is easy! First, enter your name and email below and join my email list community (AND gain access to my freebie library)!! After that, click the download button and the freebie will begin automatically.
I use box.com to safely deliver my freebies! There is no need to sign up for a box.com account!
Please see this FAQ post + Video on how to download my freebies.
This download is for personal use only!
WANT MORE? For a limited time, you can grab the entire Football Bundle that coordinates with this free file in my shop!
14 Free Football SVG Files
Click on each link to be taken to my talented friend’s sites to download their free football design! Be sure to give them some love while you are there!
- Food Family Football from The Country Chic Cottage
- Friday Night Under the Lights from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Just Here for the Tailgate from Pineapple Paper Co.
- Sunday Funday from That’s What Che Said
- It’s Game Day Y’all! from Hello Creative Family
- Touch Down from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Sundays are for Football from Happiness is Homemade
- Saturdays in the South from Everyday Party Magazine
- It’s a Touchdown Kinda Day from Happy Go Lucky
- Football Star from seeLINDSAY
- Tailgates Tackles Touchdowns from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Cheering for the winning team from Crafting in the Rain
- I Just Hope Everyone Has Fun from Mad in Crafts
- I’m here for the SNACKS from 30 Minute Crafts
Comments & Reviews
Thank you for the freebie offer
Cheryl Spangenberg says
You’re welcome, Clara!