Crafts, DIY Projects, Recipes and Life's Moments!

22 Free Holiday Fonts

Today I am sharing 22 Free Holiday Fonts!  These fonts are super easy to download and use on invitations, holiday cards, printables, gift tags, handmade goods labels, newsletters and more!

22 Free Fonts Button

25 Days of Christmas Banner Day 3

20 Free Holiday Fonts

Candy Cane | Frosty | Krystal | Happy Days | Christmas Lights |Igloo Caps
SnowHouse | Christmas | St. Nicholas | Weehah | Greetings | Snowflake Letters
Ornamental Versals | Santa’s Sleigh | Ice Caps | Christmas Card | Snow Blind |
Mikie’s Christmas List | One Starry Night | Kingsthings Christmas
Cocktail Bubbly | Let it Snow

Click on the name of the font above and download!  If you need step by step instructions on how to download fonts, please see my previous post on how to download fonts to your computer.  You can also see all my FREE FONTS HERE!

So tell me…which is your favorite???

Don’t forget that I will have a Holiday Happenings link party open until the 5th of January. Please link up all posts related to the Holidays {Christmas, Hanukah, New Year’s, etc}

Holiday Happenings Link Party Button

You can find all the posts for this series by clicking the button below! Also feel free to sign up for email notifications of my posts! You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter!

25 Days of Christmas Series Button 2012

And That’s What Che Said…

Linking Up to These Great Parties Here
and The 36th Avenue | Today’s Creative Blog

Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner

25 Responses to 22 Free Holiday Fonts

1. imklvr says:

You’re kidding, right? Pick a favorite? sheesh. Be easier to pick one I didn’t like! …….. Uh, no it wouldn’t.

Thanks, kiddo! These are great! Oh! A lot like you, huh?

2. Shelly says:

I know this may sound silly but I`ve downloaded some of the fonts and and when I open up the folder it just shows a page I can print. My question is…How do i use them?

• Cheryl says:

Hi Shelly!
      Make sure you are clicking the name of the font you want to download below the graphic and not the graphic itself. Also be sure when you are downloading you chosee the true type font file and not the text file! There is also a link in the post that directs you back to my last font post that gives you exact photos of the download steps! Let me know if you have any further issues!

3. Camille says:

I have to pick just ONE favorite??? I love them all – for different reasons! Thank you so much! These are fabulous!

4. Crystal says:

They are all so cute, but the snowflake or Let it Snow are my favorites, but I love snowflakes :)

5. Darla Welch says:

Shelly, you’re clicking on the sample of the font that she’s showing. Go below that picture and click on the NAME of the font. From there you can open and download to put the font onto your computer.

6. Heidi says:

Thanks for these awesome fonts! I downloaded several, and I’m pinning, too! Now, if only there was a way to save fonts in categories. Wouldn’t that be awesome? I’m visiting from OneCreativeMommy.com.

7. These are all so cute! Would love if you’d join our Countdown to Christmas link party! Hope to see you there! Have a great week! :)

8. Fun! I like the first, Candy Cane font best!

• Cheryl says:

Thanks Kristen! That’s one of my favorites too! I used it for the individual day banners for my 25 days of Christmas series! Thanks so much for stopping by and for leaving a comment!

9. [...] goodness!!!  You can also see all of the FREE FONTS that I have shared in the past as well as my 22 Free Holiday Fonts earlier in the [...]

10. Linda says:

Thank you for the fonts! My favorite is “Christmas Card.”

11. Heather J says:

i was wondering if there was a folder with ALL the fonts included in it. That way i wouldn’t have to download them one at a time, because I LOVE ALL OF EM!!!

12. Coco says:

Thanks a million! Really useful!

13. Boofany18 says:

LOVE THESE!!! I shared this site with one of my friends too, we make fliers all the time and these are going to be great for our designs!!

14. Teri Terrific says:

Thank you! I chose 5 of these to download because I like them; and I already have the others!!! :D I love fonts, don’t you? :)