Fudge is amazing, but have you tried sugar cookie fudge? You get that sugar cookie taste in fudge form. What could be better? Keep reading to see how quickly this recipe whips up and how you can decorate it for Valentine’s Day fudge, like I did, or whatever holiday you want!
My 3 ingredient fudge recipe is a reader favorite. It is so versatile in regards to the type of chocolate you use and serves as the perfect base for mix-ins. This recipe uses white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, butter, vanilla and of course, sugar cookie mix! 5 main ingredients, so simple and delicious and does not require a candy thermometer to whip up!
Adding the sugar cookie mix gives the fudge the most amazing sugar cookie flavor!
Sugar Cookie Fudge
Click the button above to save to your board for later!
Fudge Cook Method
There are 2 effective cooking methods to consider when making Sugar Cookie Fudge. I prefer the microwave method because it’s easy! Plain and simple. Pop the bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes. Take it out and stir well, the ingredients will melt further as you stir. If you need to heat more, use increments of 30 seconds and stir in between each heating period.
You can also make this fudge recipe on the stovetop, using a double boiler method. What is the double boiler method you ask? It’s where you take a saucepan and add some water to the bottom. Place a glass or metal bowl on top of the saucepan, ensuring the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl. This bowl should be larger than the saucepan so it does not fall inside. Heat the water and the steam will warm the ingredients in the bowl and melt them.
Fudge Ingredients Needed
- White Chocolate Chips
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Package of Sugar Cookie Mix
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Extra white Chocolate for drizzle (optional)
Kitchen Tools Needed
- Glass Bowl (microwave safe if using that method)
- Measuring Cup
- 8 x 8 Pan
- Parchment Paper
Don’t Miss Out!
Get all my delicious email recipes straight to your inbox!
How to Make Sugar Cookie Fudge
Let’s do this! Start by preparing your pan. Line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper. Be sure to leave enough paper on the sides so that you can easily lift out the fudge after it has cooled.
Now for the good stuff, start by adding the chocolate chips, butter, sweetened condensed milk, and the sugar cookie mix to a glass mixing bowl.
Microwave method: Place the bowl in the microwave and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Carefully remove the bowl after the time is up and stir well. The chocolate will continue to melt as you stir. If the fudge mixture is completely incorporated you are done! (I told you the microwave method was quick!)
Double Boiler Method: Add about 1 inch of water to a medium saucepan and place over medium heat. Top the saucepan with a glass bowl and add all the ingredients to the glass bowl. As the water starts to boil/steam, it will heat teh bottom of the glass bowl, melting the ingredients. It is important that you continuously stir so that nothing burns ont eh bottom of the bowl. Continue heating until the fudge mixture is melted and smooth.
Next, add vanilla extract and some of the sprinkles of your choice (if desired) to the bowl with the fudge mixture and mix well. The Sprinkles will tint your white fudge whatever color you are using so be cautious if using multi-colored so it doesn’t turn a gross color.
Spread the fudge mixture into the prepared 8 x 8 pan with the parchment paper. spread evenly with a spatula, tap a few times on the counter to remove air bubbles, and level the mixture. Add the remaining sprinkles to the top and gently press them into the fudge mixture.
Chill the Valentine Sugar Cookie fudge in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. You want the fudge to be firm to the touch.
Remove the parchment paper from the pan and then carefully peel it back from the fudge. Using a sharp knife, slice the fudge into bite-size pieces.
Melt a bit of white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and drizzle over the fudge squares. This is optional.
Enjoy! These treats are great for gifts, packaged in a cute heart tin or box with some valentine tissue paper!
Sugar Cookie Fudge Tips
- This fudge will keep for up to a week in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Substitute the Valentine Sprinkles for any sprinkles you desire for any occasion. This can be made for Christmas, St. Patrick’s Day, birthday etc.
- It helps to cut 8-inch pieces of parchment and lay them in a cross shape in the 8 x 8 pan to avoid the annoying corners.
- If only using one sheet of parchment, use a butter knife along the edges where the fudge is touching the pan in order to easily remove the fudge.
- Since this keeps on the counter, you can easily make it a day ahead, even 2 days!
Sugar Cookie Fudge Recipe
Valentines Sugar Cookie Fudge
- Glass bowl
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, butter and sugar cookie mix.
- Once everything is smooth, stir for another 2 minutes just to make sure everything is melted together. Turn off heat and add in the vanilla and half the sprinkles and stir. the sprinkles give it a pretty color since they melt.
- Line a 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the fudge into the lined baking dish and smooth it out, i lightly tapped the bottom of the dish on the counter to spread it all around.
- Sprinkle the rest of the sprinkles on top and lightly pat them to make sure they stick to the fudge. Place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or until the fudge is hard.
- Once it’s hard lift the parchment paper out and place on the counter, cut the fudge and spread them out on the parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl, place the white chocolate or almond bark in the bowl and microwave for 30 seconds and stir each time until melted.
- Transfer the melted chocolate into a small zip lock bag and cut a very small piece off the tip of the bag. Drizzle over the fudge however you’d like. Let the chocolate cook and enjoy!
● You can use a fork to drizzle the chocolate over top instead of a bag.
● Make sure you leave parchment paper sticking out the sides of the baking dish so you can lift the fudge out.
● You can use any colored sprinkles you want it doesn’t have to be valentines.