Easter seems to be all about the sweets! They don’t all have to be tropical flavored or come out of a bag either! This quick and easy Easter Fudge is only 4 ingredients, tastes decadent and is so simple to make!
I start from the base of my 3 ingredient white chocolate fudge recipe and then add Egg shaped M&M candies to make them “Easter”. This is so simple. In place of the M&M’s, you could use Easter sprinkles.
Easy Easter Fudge Supplies:
You can simply pour this fudge into a 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 parchment lined pan and cut into squares like I did here or you can pour the fudge when it is still warm and liquid into these awesome silicone Easter Molds!
These molds are my favorite! Have you used them before? The flexible silicone makes fudge removal a breeze! You just wiggle the edges down and pop the shapes out! I used a mold for my Valentine’s Day Fudge and my Gingerbread Fudge.
They are easy to clean too! Since you can essentially fold them inside out!
This fudge is elegant but still seasonally fun and would look perfect on a fun platter like some of these:
You can also make this recipe with chocolate chips! I use 2 cups semi-sweet morsels and 1 cup milk chocolate morsels!
Quick Easter Fudge Recipe
Easy Easter Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chip morsels
- 1/4 cup butter, (half stick)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk, 1 small can
- 36 each Egg M&M's
- Line 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper for easy removal. If using silicone mold you may omit the parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add chocolate morsels, sweetened condensed milk and butter.
- Microwave for 1 minute on high. Stir well. Chocolate morsels will keep their shape until stirred.
- Continue to microwave in 15 second intervals until all morsels are melted.
- Pour melted fudge mixture into pan or molds. If you would like to add sprinkles or Egg shaped M&M candies, this is the time to do so.
- Allow to set at room temperature until firm or to speed the process you may set in the refrigerator.
- Remove from pan and cut into pieces or remove set fudge from silicone mold.
More Easter Projects:
- Carrot Wreath
- Washcloth Bunny
- Easter Egg DIY Lip Balm
- Jelly Bean Prayer Free Printable
- Easter Bunny Animal Crackers from Happiness is Homemade
- Easter Basket Snack Cups from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
PIN QUICK & EASY EASTER FUDGE
Comments & Reviews
I have a feeling I’m going to have to make a separate pan of this fudge just for myself. I was never good at sharing. :D