Oh, buddy! If you are an Irish Cream fan you are in for a treat with this deliciously easy Baileys Irish Cream Fudge Recipe. I mean to combine the delicious liquor with fudge? Sign me up! This quick fudge whips up in minutes and only has 4 ingredients! Can’t get much easier than that!
I used to think fudge was such a finicky and labor intensive treat to make. Then I made this super easy 3 Ingredient White Fudge recipe and then my waistline was lost as we know it. I mean 3 simple ingredients and a few minutes and you have delicious fudge? I found myself making it for every occasion…and even for no reason at all!
The base of this Baileys Fudge recipe starts with the 3 ingredient version. The 4th ingredient in this deliciously Irish Fudge Recipe is the addition of Baileys Irish Cream! Yesssss!
It is VERY important to note that you have to add the Baileys to the ingredients before you start to melt, as opposed to after melted. The white chocolate will seize up if you add it after…trust me.
Everyone in the pool. A minute or two in the microwave. Spread it in a pan and chill. I did add some green shamrock sprinkles and green sugar to make it St. Patrick’s Day Fudge. This is totally optional! You can also use semi-sweet chocolate morsels instead of white. I feel the flavor of the Baileys comes out more with the white chocolate.
You can make it in an 8 x 8 pan and cut it in squares like I did here or you can make cute shapes like I did for my Gingerbread Fudge by using a fun silicone mold to pour the melted fudge in to set.
Baileys Irish Cream Fudge Recipe
Baileys Irish Cream Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chip morsels
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk, 1 small can
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tbsp Baileys Irish Cream
- sprinkles, optional
- Line 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper for easy removal. If using silicone mold you may omit the parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, butter, and Baileys Irish Cream.
- Microwave for 1 minute on high. Stir well. Chocolate morsels will keep their shape until stirred.
- Continue to microwave in 15 second intervals until all morsels are melted.
- Pour melted fudge mixture into pan or molds. If you would like to add sprinkles or colored sugar, this is the time to do so.
- Allow to set at room temperature until firm or to speed the process you may set in the refrigerator.
- Remove from pan and cut into pieces or remove set fudge from silicone mold.
If you are looking for more St. Patrick’s Day treats you may like:
- Shamrock Pretzel Bites
- Irish Cream Pie from Sugar & Soul
- Baileys Cookies & Cream Parfaits from Homemade Hooplah
- Baileys & Chocolate Glazed Donuts from the Rustic Foodie
PIN BAILEYS IRISH CREAM FUDGE RECIPE
Leave A Reply!