S’mores Fudge takes a campfire favorite and allows you to eat it anywhere! These bites of heaven are full of graham crackers, marshmallows and that delicious chocolate we all love combined into a soft and chewy fudge!
I used to have this (false) preconceived notion that fudge was hard to make. In fact, it is so easy and my basic fudge recipe only requires 3 ingredients!
It is the perfect base to add other goodies to create amazing different versions of super easy fudge…like this fan favorite, s’mores fudge!
Don’t Miss Out!
Get all my delicious email recipes straight to your inbox!
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
What You Need to Make Quick Fudge
KITCHEN TOOLS NEEDED:
- (2) bread/loaf pans or (1) 9×9 pan
- Microwave Safe Mixing Bowl
- Measuring spoons
- Small cutting board and knife (if using large marshmallows)
SMORES INGREDIENTS NEEDED:
- Chocolate chips, I use 2 parts semi-sweet and 1 part milk chocolate. You can use whatever you have on hand.
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Graham Crackers
- Marshmallows (large or mini)
Don’t want to go out for groceries? Get all your ingredients delivered with one of these great services! I have used them all!!
- Instacart – Get a FREE 2 week trial of Instacart Express
- Shipt – delivery in less than an hour in most areas
- Walmart – Delivery or Pickup You can see my post and video here
How to Make S’mores Fudge
This is so easy. You basically combine the chocolate, butter and sweetened condensed milk in a bowl and microwave until smooth and creamy. I start in 30 second increments, stirring in between.
Now to add the fixings for a S’More! In a pan that is lined with parchment, trust me line it with parchment it will make the last step so easy, add ghraham cracker pieces and some marshmallows.
Just crack the grahams with your hands and cut the large marshmallows into smaller pieces if you are not using mini ones.
If using 2 loaf pans, divide the chocolate mixture between the 2. If using a 9×9 pour all the chocolate over top of the grahams and marshmallows.
For good measure, add the rest of the grahams and marshmallows on top of the melted chocolate!
Let this rest until set or to speed up the process you can place the pan(s) into the refrigerator or freezer to set.
When set, lift out the s’mores fudge by using the parchment paper from the pan (I told you to add that parchment).
Cut the fudge block into cubes, sticks, or just chunks to enjoy!
If you love this S’mores Fudge recipe, You may also love this S’Mores Snack Mix that is always a party pleaser!
And if you are more in the traditional mood, how about this awesome S’Mores Bar? You have to see what to do with those mini Snickers and Rolos candies!!
MORE S’MORES TREATS:
- S’mores Cookie Cups from Together as a Family
- Boozy S’mores Milkshake from Pineapple Paper Co.
- Frozen S’Mores Sandwiches from It’s Always Autumn
- S’Mores Bars from Recipe Boy
- S’mores Popcorn Balls from I Heart Eating
- No Bake S’mores from Hello Creative Family
S’MORES CRAFTS YOU WILL LOVE:
- S’mores Caddy & free SVG from Happy Go Lucky
- Popsicle Stick S’mores from Glued to My Crafts
- S’mores Mason Jar Gift from Creative Ramblings
MORE FUDGE RECIPES YOU MAY ENJOY:
S’mores Fudge Recipe
- 2 cup chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- 1 cup chocolate chips, milk chocolate
- 6 each graham crackers
- 2 cups Marshmallows, chopped, or use mini-marshmallows
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup butter
- Line 2 loaf pans or 1 9×9 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter
- Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add vanilla extract to chocolate mixture and stir until incorporated.
- Break graham crackers into small pieces and place half of them on bottom of the parchment lined bread pan.
- Add half the marshmallows. You can used full sized marshamllows that have been cut into small pieces or mini-marshamallows. Whatever you have on hand.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture on top of the graham and marshmallow pieces. Divide if using 2 loaf pans or pour all if using 9×9 pan.
- Add remaining pieces of graham crackers and marshmallow pieces to the top of the chocolate mixture.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator for about 30-45 minutes or until set.
- Remove the parchment paper from the bread pan and cut into slices, cubes or chunks.
Comments & Reviews
Shelley Siemers says
I just tried this recipe. So easy and delicious! I’ll definitely be making this again! Thank you
Cheryl Spangenberg says
So glad you loved it, Shelley!
Sherri Miller says
I can’t wait to try the gingerbread fudge