Are you a fan of America’s favorite pastime? If so or even if you have a baseball lover in your life you will love this Baseball Love cut file! See what I did there? Grab this file along with 15 Free Baseball SVG Files from my friends! Perfect for shirts, hats, stadium chairs and more!
Whether your love leans on a National team or a little league team this baseball SVG file is perfect for T-shirts, hats and more! This is a multi-layer design and there is an outside border not shown in the image above in case you want to add it to a white shirt.
Baseball Love Shirt Supplies
- Cricut or another cutting machine
- Iron-on Vinyl
- Weeding Tool
- EasyPress 2 (I used the 12×10 size on my adult-sized shirt)
- Your favorite T-shirt or Hoodie
Here are some more helpful tutorials you may need when making this shirt:
- Iron on/Heat Transfer Vinyl Basics
- How to cut Iron on with a Cricut
- How to cut Iron on with a Silhouette
- How to Correctly Apply Iron-on
- How to Layer Iron on Correctly
- All about the EasyPress 2
Find more tutorials and Iron on Projects on my Iron-On Page.
I used my Cricut Explore Air 2 and My 12 x 10 EasyPress for these shirts!
Did you know I have a Creative Cut Files & Printables group over on Facebook? Come join us there for more awesome inspiration and crafty fun!
DOWNLOAD FREE BASEBALL LOVE SVG HERE
Downloading is easy!
Click the “Download Here” button below and enter your first name and email address! I will then send you an email when I share new posts and when new flash freebies are available. Once confirmed, new members will be sent a password to access my entire freebie library!
I share my files through box.com and you can sign up for a completely FREE account here in order to easily access and save these free files!
This file is part of my Baseball Bundle and you can find the bundle and the other individual files in my shop!
Download 15 Free Baseball SVG Files Here
Check out these additional 14 FREE baseball-themed files from my talented friends! Click the links below the collage image to be taken to their websites!
- Hey Batter Batter from The Country Chic Cottage
- I’m a Baller from The Kingston Home
- Dirt and Diamonds from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- There’s No Crying in Baseball from Pineapple Paper Company
- Baseball Love from That’s What Che Said
- Baseball Mom and Baseball Dad from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Run Like You Stole It from Happiness is Homemade
- Home from Everyday Party Magazine
- At the Ballpark is Where I Spend Most of My Days from Happy Go Lucky
- Homerun Champ from See Lindsay
- I Like to Hit and Steal from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- I Can’t My Kid has Practice from Pattern Revolution
- Yeah I Do Play Like a Girl from Crafting in the Rain
- Eat, Sleep, Baseball, Repeat from Mad in Crafts
- Wild Thing from 30 Minute Crafts