If you are looking for frugal and fun activities for the kids during the chilly months, this Winter I-Spy Free Printable is perfect for you! Make sure to keep reading because there are 16 additional winter-themed printables from my friends as part of our #TotallyFreePrintable hop.
Printables are great for car trips, small groups, and especially when you are waiting for something to start/be seated/etc and your small people have ants in their pants!
I bring free printable activities with me often while we are waiting to be seated at dinner, waiting for our food or in a waiting room! Great to keep the kids occupied!
Ideas to Use Free Printable Activities
This clipboard method is great for when you are in the car or on a plane and don’t have a table available.
Laminating printable activities also extends the life of the printable so it can be used over and over.
It’s also fun to add them to an activity binder to keep them all in one place. Then you can just crab the binder and go!
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
Winter I-Spy Printable Activity Supplies
You don’t need much to use this but I also listed some of the supplies for the ideas above!
- Home Printer. I prefer HP5540 or TS9521C All-In-One. You can also find a huge selection of reasonably priced printers at Target.
- White Cardstock
- Laminator (optional)
- Laminating Sheets (optional)
- Dry Erase Markers
How to Use Winter I-Spy Free Printable
For this game of I-Spy, you will try to locate the items at the bottom of the page from the image above.
Write the number you find in the boxes!
DOWNLOAD WINTER PRINTABLE ACTIVITY HERE
Getting the freebie is easy! First, enter your name and email below and join my email list community! After that, click the download button and the freebie will begin automatically.
Finally, confirm your subscription and you will receive the password to access my entire freebie library!
I use box.com to safely deliver my free printables and cut files. You can save the files from box.com to your computer and there is no need to sign up for an account!
If you would prefer to store the freebies on the box cloud versus your computer, you can sign up for a FREE box account to do so.
A Box.com account is not necessary to receive a free SVG or printable.
This download is for personal use only!
DOWNLOAD 16 ADDITIONAL WINTER FREE PRINTABLES HERE
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – Paper Snowflake Templates
- Hello Creative Family – Winter Friends Activity Placemat
- Happiness is Homemade – Winter Word Search
- Crafting in the Rain – Winter Word Scramble
- The Country Chic Cottage – Let it Snow Art
- Everyday Party Magazine – Winter Activity Sheet
- Happy Go Lucky – Winter Sudoku
- 100 Directions – Snowman Coloring Page
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff – Winter Scavenger Hunt
- SeeLindsay – Oh Christmas Tree Print
- That’s What Che Said – Winter I-Spy
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama – Winter Coloring Bookmarks
- Pineapple Paper Co. – Snowflake Coloring Sheet
- Fun for Little Ones – Roll a Snowman Game (no longer available)
- Liz on Call – Winter Wonderland Wreath Print
- Printable Crush – Winter Floral Coloring Sheet
- Tried & True Creative – “Stay Warm” Gift Tags
- Mad In Crafts – Winter Bingo