Spruce up your average glass of champagne with this sweet and delicious Vanilla Champagne beverage. Garnish with a vanilla rock candy treat or a long vanilla bean this elegant cocktail will be perfect for celebrations such as Oscars watching, New Year’s Eve, engagement parties, and more!
The Oscars are coming up soon and my girlfriends and I love to get together! We make our winner predictions, snack on some delicious appetizers like this Asparagus and Proscuitto Tart, and drink champagne out of, dare I say it, REAL glass champagne glasses! I know, we are really living on the edge!
What You Need for Vanilla Champagne Cocktails
- Champagne or Prosecco. Champs and Prosecco are both sparkling white wines, choose one you would drink by itself.
- Vanilla Vodka or Syrup. I am a fan of using vanilla vodka but if you happen to have a vanilla flavored simple syrup on hand, or even a bit of vanilla extract, that would work fine as well!
- Garnishes. Garnish with a vanilla rock candy stir stick or a vanilla bean.
DID YOU KNOW?
Champagne is produced from grapes grown in the Champagne region of northeast France, while prosecco is made from glera grapes from the Veneto region of Italy.
My Favorite Glasses & Accessories for Vanilla Champagne drinks:
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
I use vanilla flavored vodka but if you like, you can also substitute some vanilla extract or some sugar-free vanilla syrup as well.
You can make your own vanilla simple syrup. In a saucepan combine half cup water and half cup sugar and bring it to a low boil. Stir until sugar is dissolved and then allow to cool. When cool, add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. You can also make it by combining the water, sugar, and base of vanilla bean in the pot together. Store the liquid in an air-tight jar for up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
Taking it one step further I garnish the drinks with a stick of rock candy or a Tahitian vanilla bean. The rock candy will dissolve as you drink creating a sweet ending! The vanilla bean just adds more of that rich vanilla flavor!
Vanilla Champagne would be great for engagement parties, birthdays, a fun New Year’s Eve drink and so much more! I find that some of my favorite drinks are simple spins on classics!
How to Make a Vanilla Champagne Cocktail
Vanilla Champagne Cocktail
- 1 bottle champagne
- 5 ounces Vanilla flavored vodka
- 5 each Rock Candy Sticks, optional
- 5 each Vanilla Bean, optional
- Pour champagne into glasses.
- Add 1 ounce of vanilla vodka to each glass
- Garnish with Rocky Candy Stick or Vanilla Bean
- Serve and enjoy!
Since I enjoy these cocktails while watching the Oscars, I thought I would share some other great Oscar-worthy posts from my talented friends!
Here are a few more beverages I think you may like: