Post updated April 16, 2018
I am a little baffled, but more amazed that this is my FIRST alcohol post. Really…I am in awe?!? Anyway, I am thrilled to share my recipe for my awesome White Peach Sangria Recipe. This is requested at every party, get together and random Tuesdays. It’s one of my all-time favorite drinks and I think it will become yours too!This post may contain affiliate links. Using these links I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
I am making this today for two reasons.
1. My lifelong BFF’s baby boy is turning ONE tomorrow!
2. My baby-I-just-had-yesterday is turning ONE on SUNDAY!!! She & I were so lucky to share our pregnancies together, and now our babies growing together, but I am still a little sniffly thinking they will be ONE already! So I needed a little “Momma Juice” as Michael calls it!
I am horrible at measuring anything going into a drink. I am a “add it, taste it, and see” kind of gal. I did my best this time to give rough measurements. Rest assured, that if you don’t measure (like I never have) your drink will turn out just fine (like mine always do). I also measure in cups and not ounces…for the fact that, well, it’s just more convenient and I never make a single glass of this stuff. It is always made by the pitcher!
Ingredients for White Peach Sangria:
- Peaches (fresh or frozen) I prefer frozen because they act as ice cubes!
- 1 bottle of white wine (Moscato, Reisling, Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio work great)
- Peach Flavored Vodka*
- Lemon-Lime Soda
*If you do not have peach flavored vodka you can substitute regular vodka + peach schnapps. I made it this way first before all the flavored vodkas became a “thing”.
How to Make White Peach Sangria:
If using fresh peaches, slice and add to a serving pitcher. If using frozen just open the bag and dump them all in! About 2 cups, no need to thaw! Add peach flavored vodka (or vodka and peach schnapps) and the entire bottle of your wine. Yep, the WHOLE dang thing! You will thank me later!
If you like your beverages sweeter, choose a Reisling or Moscato wine. If you prefer less sweet choose Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio
Let the peaches soak up all the wonderful liquor fantastic-ness for about an hour in the fridge.
After an hour or more chilling in the fridge, fill the remainder of the pitcher with your favorite white soda once you are ready to serve to preserve a bit of the fizz. I am partial to Sprite for some reason. The extra citrus flavor really goes well here.
*It’s best to use chilled wine and soda so that you may partake in your beverage at that EXACT MOMENT! I am really strange and DO NOT like ice in my drinks –it just waters it down! Also to spice up the drink a bit you can also add quartered grapes or a few blueberries!
Pour into wine glasses and float a few of the liquor-soaked peach slices! Once your drink is gone you get a little treat eating the vodka-peach slice!
Disclaimer: This is a “Cheryl” drink and therefore is strong! Please be responsible every time you consume adult beverages. I am not responsible for tickets, break-ups, unplanned babies, any strange tattoos or anything else bad that is not listed in this disclaimer! ;-)
You might also like:
- Watermelon Margaritas
- Strawberry Sangria
- Apple Cinnamon Sangria
- Mimosa Sherbert Floats
- Strawberry Pineapple Margaritas
- The BEST Margarita Recipe
- Sangria Jell-O Shots
White Peach Sangria Recipe
White Peach Sangria
- 2 cups Peaches, May use fresh or frozen
- 1 cup Vodka
- 1/2 cup Peach Schnapps
- 1 bottle White Wine, I use Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, optional
- 1 liter White Soda *
- If using fresh peaches, slice the peaches. If using frozen open the bag :) Put peaches in bottom of your pitcher
- Add your vodka, schnapps and it is recommended to let this sit for an hour or so in your refrigerator. The peaches will absorb all that liquor wonderfulness
- Next add the bottle of wine and sugar if needed. Mix until Sugar Dissolves
- *If using a sweeter wine you may omit the sugar
- Fill the remainder of your pitcher with white soda.
- Serve in glasses with a few of the liquor saturated peach slices
Comments & Reviews
Monica DuBois says
Your ‘disclaimer’ made my day!
This sounds tasty! I usually drink red sangria, but white peach sounds good!
Kimberley Evans says
Although the drink sounds divine, I think your disclaimer is my favorite part! ;-)
Nicole Maki says
Yum! I’ve never had peach sangria and this sounds delicious.
I mix my drinks the same way, by the cup, by feel and absolutely lethal *grin*
What a perfect summer drink!
Thanks! It really is! I may or may not have that in my refrigerator right now…and almost all the time. It’s so refreshing! Coming from living in MN where it’s COLD all the time I am just loving having it ready to go in the fridge this summer now that I am in warmer climates! Thanks for stopping by!
Nicolette @ Momnivore's Dilemma says
Your disclaimer is hilarious…If you have a moment today, please share this with my readers @Creative Juice Thursday Hope to see you there!
Thanks!!! I sure did link up! Thanks for the invite! I really appreciate it! :)
Nicole Feliciano says
Hi there! Found you from the Tidy Mom Lovin’ It linky. Your cocktail drew me in. I’m also featuring a drink recipe this Friday. If you get a moment, I’d love for you to link up over at Momtrends’ Friday Food:
Have a great weekend.
Erica @ Doodles and Doilies says
I love your disclaimer.
Thanks Erica! Just had to put that out there…
This sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing!
P.S. love your sense of humor!!!!!!!
Cheryl Spangenberg says
Thanks Sadie!! :)