If you are heading on a Road Trip and are looking for something to keep the kids occupied that is not a screen, you will need this Road Trip Mad Lib Free Printable! PLUS you will want to grab the 14 other free travel/camping printables from my friends, scroll down!
Woo Hoo! A whole new FREE Hop will happen every second Tuesday of the Month and we will be providing themed printables…for you to download for FREE! Yay! We have our #totallysfreesvg hop and now we are having a #totallyfreeprintable hop!
Mad Libs are loads of fun and this printable can be printed as many times as you want or for a more reusable approach, you can laminate it and use a dry erase marker and use over and over. Get all my tips on laminating here!
How to Use Mad Libs Printable
You will need 2 people. Person A is the recorder. Person B answers the recorder.
Person A will NOT read the story to person B. Person A will simply ask person B for the word that is missing. The type of word that is needed is in parentheses under the blank space.
Continue on until the entire Road Trip Mad Lib Printable is filled in. Then Person A will read aloud the story using the words person B supplied to fill in the blanks!
You may also like these free printables to keep the kids busy on road trips!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
Supplies for Road Trip Mad Libs
- Home Printer (HPEnvy or Canon)
- White copy paper or White Cardstock
- Laminator (optoinal)
- Laminator pouches (optional)
- Dry Erase Pen (if using Laminator)
Download Road Trip Mad Libs Printable Here
Downloading is Easy! First, Enter your name and email below and join my email community! After that, click the Download button and the download will begin automatically. Finally, confirm your subscription and you will receive the password to access my entire freebie library!
I use box.com to safely deliver my printables. You can download the files from box.com to your computer and there is no need to sign up for an account! If you would prefer to store the freebies on the box cloud versus your computer, you can sign up for a FREE box account to do so. This is not necessary to receive a free download.
This download is for personal use only!
DOWNLOAD 17 MORE FREE TRAVEL & CAMPING PRINTABLES
Click on each link from my talented friends to download their contribution to our #totallyfreeprintable hop! Make sure to leave them some love in the comments when you head to their sites!
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – License Plate Game
- Hello Creative Family – Camping Activity Place Mat
- Happiness is Homemade – Camping BINGO
- Crafting in the Rain – Road Trip Word Scramble
- The Country Chic Cottage – Road Sign Scavenger Hunt
- Everyday Party Magazine – Camping Themed I Spy
- Happy Go Lucky Blog – Road Trip Alphabet Game
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff – Camping Scavenger Hunt
- SeeLindsay – Cabin Printable
- That’s What Che Said – Road Trip Mad Libs
- Mad in Crafts – Camping Bucket List
- Artsy Fartsy Mama – Camping Tic Tac Toe
- Pineapple Paper Co – Printable Camping Stickers
- Fun for Little Ones – Camping Word Search
- Liz on Call – Travel I Spy
- Persia Lou – Road Trip Maze
- Printable Crush – Camping Drawing Tutorial
- 100 Directions – Cute Camper Coloring Page