Kitchen Signs are a great way to add some fun to an otherwise task-heavy room! This post is full of 16 Kitchen Signs that are free to download with our SVG Blog Hop! Make sure to scroll to the bottom to grab my Kitchen Rules SVG along with more fun Kitchen Sign SVG files!
There are several ways to make signs. You can use this SVG files to create a stencil and paint that on the sign or you can use Vinyl or Iron on to add the design to a blank wood craft sign!
Yep, you can use iron-on with wood! I know, cool right! Check out this helpful tutorial for applying iron-on to wood from my friend Heidi at Happiness is Homemade
For your convenience, this post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Kitchen Rules Sign Supplies
Today I am making my Kitchen Rules Kitchen Sign with Adhesive Vinyl. I was able to find the blank sign already painted and stained. If you are using a blank/naked sign you will need to add paint/stain/brushes to the supply list!
Did you know I have a Creative Cut Files & Printables group over on Facebook? Come join us there for more awesome inspiration and crafty fun!
How to Make a Sign Using Vinyl
- Upload the SVG File to your perspective design software
You can find detailed tutorials on how to upload the SVG design into Design Space and Silhouette Studio below:
– How to Upload SVG Files to Silhouette Studio
– How to Upload SVG Files to Cricut Design Space
- Size the File
If needed, re-size the file to match your sign dimensions
- Cut the Vinyl Design
Cut the vinyl. If you need more detailed tutorials, you can find them below:
– How to cut Vinyl on a Silhouette
– How to cut Vinyl on a Cricut
- Weed the Design
Weeding is where you can use a tool such as a weeding hook to remove the excess vinyl leaving only your design left on the carrier paper.
- Apply Transfer Tape
Apply transfer tape to the top of your vinyl design. Use a scraper to burnish the vinyl and transfer tape together. Carefully remove the paper carrier sheet leaving the vinyl on the transfer tape
- Transfer Vinyl to your Sign
Carefully apply the vinyl and transfer tape to your sign and burnish with the scraper tool. Carefully peel back the transfer tape leaving the vinyl on your sign
- Hang and enjoy!
Download Kitchen Rules SVG Here
Downloading is easy!
Click the “Download Here” button below and enter your first name and email address! I will then send you an email when I share new posts and when new flash freebies are available. Once confirmed, new members will be sent a password to access my entire freebie library!
I share my files through box.com and you can sign up for a completely FREE account here in order to easily access and save these free files!
This download is for personal use only!
Download 16 Free Kitchen Sign SVG Files
Click the links below and you will be taken to my talented friend’s site to download their contribution to our #totallyfreesvg monthly blog hop. I urge you to show them some love while you are there!
Be sure to check out all our past hops here!
- Kitchen Rules – That’s What Che Said
- EAT – We Can Make That!
- On Today’s Menu Sign – Printable Crush
- Life is Short, Lick the Bowl – Kelly Leigh Creates
- Grandma’s Kitchen – unOriginal Mom
- Cooked with Love – Try it – Like it – Create it
- Custom Name Kitchen Sign -Hello Creative Family
- Best Memories are Made Gathered Around the Table – Happy Go Lucky
- It’s Homemade Sign – Everyday Party Magazine
- Kitchen Conversions – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Eat More Cake – The girl Creative
- My cooking is so awesome even the smoke alarm cheers me on – Life Sew Savory
- The Kitchen Is The Heart Of The Home – Cutting Machine Crafting
- No such thing as too much butter – seeLINDSAY
- Coffee Bar – Homemade Heather
- In this Kitchen We Do – My Designs in the Chaos