If you love gingerbread cookies you will be a big fan of this 5 Minute Gingerbread Fudge. Easy Christmas fudge recipe adapted to taste just like a gingerbread cookie! This quick fudge makes the perfect neighbor gifts!
Guys I am a total sucker for those silicone molds of different shapes. I mean how cute are they and everything is better when it’s in a cute little shape right? Even if you don’t have the cute gingerbread silicone mold this easy 5 minute gingerbread fudge will become a holiday favorite.
I like to keep things pretty simple so I basically adapted my 3 Ingredient Fudge Recipe and made some minor tweaks to make it gingerbready.
First tweak was the chips: I really liked the dark color for the fudge so I added in 1 of the 3 cups of chocolate chips as chocolate ones instead of all white chocolate. This let me skip using molasses. I try to keep my recipes to things people may already have in their pantry and I never have molasses so I just assume no one else does too!
Second tweak: I added in all the gingerbread spices and some vanilla extract! That’s it! That’s all the tweaks! I told you this was easy.
Dump in a bowl, melt, mix, pour and chill. Seriously those are the directions. I do not lie when I say EASY! 5 minutes to make and a few hours to chill!
Supplies for 5 Minute Gingerbread Fudge:
- Microwave Safe Bowl <– I love this one with the handle and spout for pouring!
- Gingerbread Silicone Mold or 9×9 pan
- White chocolate chips
- Chocolate chips
- Vanilla Extract
- Ground Ginger
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Clove
- Ground Nutmeg
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
Want More Quick & Easy Recipes?
Easy Gingerbread Fudge Recipe
Gingerbread 5 Minute Fudge
- 2 cups white chocolate chip morsels
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tsps ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground clove
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine white and chocolate chip morsels, sweetened condensed milk and butter.
- Microwave for 2-3 minute increments and stir until mixture is smooth and creamy. Repeat as many times needed. For repeat trips to the microwave, heat in 1 minute increments as to not scorch the chocolate
- Once fully melted and smooth, add vanilla and all spices and mix thoroughly.
- Fill Gingerbread silicone mat or a foil lined, 9x9 pan. If using 9x9 sheet, now is the time to add any colored sprinkles or snowflakes if you wish. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
- Carefully remove fudge from silicone mold or slice fudge into bite size pieces.
- Setting time may vary. This will start to set quickly as it cools. It can also set at room temperature but will take longer than if refrigerated.
- Store in an airtight container up to two weeks.
Here are some other sweet treats you may like:
- Pretzel Bites (all varieties!)
- Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
- S’Mores Snack Mix
- Holiday Puppy Chow
- Peppermint Sandwich Cookies
- Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- Fun Football Treats
- Football Rice Krispie Treats
IF YOU LIKE THIS CHRISTMAS FUDGE PIN IT!