The easiest way to enjoy a classic is with this slow cooker spaghetti & meatballs. The pasta is perfect, the sauce has a kick and the meatballs are the perfect hearty companion! Toss it all in and let the slow cooker do all the work!
Spaghetti & Meatballs is such a comfort food! In my house dinner time is the witching hour! Everyone is crabby and everyone seems to need mom! This slow cooker spaghetti & meatballs recipe is a lifesaver!
I toss all the ingredients in and let it do all the work for me while I listen about funny things that happened at school, break up fights, answer homework questions and cuddle a baby who is hangry!
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Spaghetti & Meatballs:
- Jar of Tomato Sauce
- Spaghetti Noodles
- Beef Broth
- Italian Seasoning
- Minced Garlic
- Farm Rich Meatballs
Grab your slow cooker and add the entire jar of tomato sauce to the bottom.
Next, use some muscles and break the entire box of spaghetti noodles in half and add to the pot!
Next in the pot is beef broth. 4 cups! You can use water here but the broth really gives it so much flavor! You can certainly use chicken or vegetables here too! I just prefer beef!
To get a bit of kick, add in 1 small can of Rotel. You can also substitute diced canned tomatoes here if you wish!
Add in 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning. This contains oregano, basil, rosemary, thyme and lots of other great seasonings!
and of course…garlic! Peeled and minced!
Now give it a good mix…mix it real good! You want to be sure the pasta noodles have separated!
Then top your beautiful pot of goodness off with frozen Farm Rich Italian Seasoned Meatballs.
Pop on your top and turn your slow cooker on to HIGH.
2.5 – 3 hours later… (2 hours 45 minutes is the magic time for my particular slow cooker!)
Pop off that lid and give your pot a really good stir…enjoy this deliciousness!
Getting back to dinner…I like to top mine with grated Parmesan and fresh basil. My kids (2, 6, 10) devoured this!
Slow Cooker Spaghetti & Meatballs Recipe
Slow Cooker Spaghetti & Meatballs
- 1 jar Tomato Pasta Sauce, 24 ounces
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 can Rotel, 10 ounces
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasonings
- 2 tsps garlic, peeled & minced
- 1 package Frozen Meatballs, Farm Rich Italian Seasoned
- Add your favorite jar of pasta sauce to your slow cooker
- Break 1 lb of pasta noodles (1 box) in half and add to slow cooker
- Add in beef broth
- Add in 1 can of Rotel or canned petite diced tomatoes
- Add Italian Seasoning and minced garlic
- Mix well. Be sure that the noodles are separated.
- Add frozen meatballs to top in single layer.
- Place lid on slow cooker and turn on high for 2.5-3 hours
- Remove lid and mix well.
You might also like:
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Slow Cooker Best Chicken Ever
- Slow Cooker Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli