If you are a notebook lover or planner fanatic, you will love these Planner Tab & Bookmarks! Quick to make planner accessories that easily pop in and out to hold your place or add extra tabs to organize the notes section! Give each kid a color to easily coordinate your family’s activities! Oh and scroll down for 14 more FREE Planner SVG files!
I am a big fan of utilizing notebooks as planners. I also often find myself needing some extra tabs or tabs/bookmarks creating extra sections for locating things quickly.
These are also great for non-permanent things you want to track. For example, during the holidays I love a quick tab to get to my gift list quickly. However, after the holidays I don’t’ really need that anymore and these tabs make it easy to add and remove.
My kids also use these for easy Bookmarks for their books and textbooks. You can even laminate them to make them more durable!
Totally customizable with any colors or patterns of cardstock you prefer! You can even write on them to label the tabs.
Simple and easy to use. The cut semi-circle makes it easy to pop on and off your notebook and planner pages making them the perfect free planner accessory.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
Planner Tabs & Bookmark Supplies:
- Cricut Machine (Cricut.com | Amazon)
- LightGrip Mat (blue)
- Colored Cardstock
- Laminator with Laminate pouches (optional)
I cut these from colored cardstock using my Cricut Explore Air 2. I like to use the blue LightGrip Mat when I use Cardstock and I like to remove the mat from the cardstock to avoid the cardstock from curling.
MORE PLANNER AND NOTEBOOK PROJECTS:
- Personalized To-Do Notepad
- Daily Do’s Free Printable
- Custom Notebooks
- DIY Gratitude Journal
- Custom Journal with Tabs and Pockets
Download Planner Accessories SVG
Downloading is Easy! Enter your name and email below and join my email community! The download will begin automatically. Confirm your subscription and you will receive the password to access my entire freebie library!
I use box.com to safely deliver my printables. You can download the files from box to your computer! If you would prefer you can also sign up for a FREE box account and store the freebies to the box cloud.
This download is for personal use only!
15 FREE Planner SVG Files
Here are a great collection of FREE Planner SVG files from my talented friends as part of our Monthly #TotallyFreeSVG blog hop! Check them out and download for all your planning needs and crafts!
- Crazy Planner Lady from The Country Chic Cottage
- Printable Planner Stickers from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hand Lettered Motivational Stickers from Pineapple Paper Company
- Planner Tabs and Bookmarks from That’s What Che Said
- Free Planner Pocket Folders from Hello Creative Family
- Planners Gonna Plan from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Planner Sticker Set from 100 Directions
- Goal Digger from Everyday Party Magazine
- Chaos Coordinator from Happy Go Lucky
- Vacation Planner from See Lindsay
- Planner or It Didn’t Happen from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- No Idea What is Going On from Pattern Revolution
- Planner in Training from Crafting in the Rain
- Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan from 30 Minute Crafts
- Let Me Pencil You In from Mad in Crafts