Happy New Year!! With a new year comes new activities, get-togethers, soccer practices, girls’ nights, and more, and what better to keep track of these things than with a free printable calendar for 2021! Let’s all hope we get to use this calendar this year! I feel last year was just strictly marked “stay at home!”
Did you know that I have a complete library of free printables, free fonts, and free SVG files? I sure do! You can download each file individually from the posts or if you are a member of my email community, you can skip the individual posts and access the downloads directly through my Freebie Library!
Don’t Miss Out!
Get quick crafts, easy recipes and free printables & cut files straight to your inbox!
Ways to Use a Printable Calendar:
- The obvious, print and write on it! You can even bind it using a Cinch or by taking it to your local Staples or Office Max.
- Upload to your iPad and use on GoodNotes or
Did you know I have a Creative Cut Files & Printables group over on Facebook? Come join us there for more awesome inspiration and crafty fun!
Printable Calendar Supplies:
- White Copy Paper or Cardstock
- Home Printer – Canon or HP are my favorites
- Clipboard – optional
- Felt tip pens – optional but my favorite!
- iPad with Apple Pencil if using digitally
- GoodNotes or Notability App if using digitally
MORE ORGANIZATIONAL PROJECTS YOU MAY LIKE:
DOWNLOAD FREE PRINTABLE CALENDAR FOR 2021 HERE
Getting the freebie is easy! First, enter your name and email below and join my email list community (AND gain access to my freebie library)!! After that, click the download button and the freebie will begin automatically.
I use box.com to safely deliver my freebies! There is no need to sign up for a box.com account!
Please see this FAQ post + Video on how to download my freebies.
This download is for personal use only!