Are you a plant lover? Do you answer to the name Crazy Plant Lady? Do you have a green thumb? This collection of 12 free plant SVG files is definitely what you need to combine crafting and plants together! Make a cute plant pot or t-shirt, mugs, tote, or more with these free SVG files and your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machines!
Free Plant SVG files uses:
My contribution to our free plant svg hop is this fun duo of “Say Aloe to My Little Friend” and the coordinating “Little Friend” SVG files. I created these in adobe illustrator and you can download the zipped file below in the post. These files as free for personal use only. (Find out here how to unzip zipped files)
I also include the dxf file for those of my readers who use the free version of Silhouette Studio software. Silhouette Designer Edition and above will accept an SVG file.
The .jpg and .png files included can be used with your home printer for cards or stationery! I have also included a 300dpi PNG file that can be used with sublimation printers. You can check out how I converted an Epson EcoTank into a Sublimation Printer here!
Aloe Pot Project Supplies:
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
- (2) Aloe Plants – one larger than the other.
- (2) plant pots
- A cutting machine such as a Cricut (Joy, Cricut Explore Family, Cricut Maker family, or Cricut Joy) or Silhouette (Portrait or Cameo family)
- Craft Vinyl in your choice of color(s)
- Transfer Tape
- Weeding tool
- Scraper Tool
hOW TO MAKE FUNNY ALOE PLANT POTS:
First, you will need to download the free SVG cut files below and upload them to your respective cutting machine software. These tutorials may help:
- How to Upload an SVG into Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG into Silhouette Studio
- Upload Files to xTool Creative Space
Once in your cutting machine’s design software, you will want to be sure to size them to fit your specific flower pots.
Cut the vinyl and then apply it to the flower pot. You can get detailed instructions on how to apply vinyl here.
Plant your aloe plants and enjoy a cute project!
grab Free Plant SVG Files here
These free plant cut files are free for personal use only. Please visit my shop for a small use commercial license.
Getting the freebie is easy! First, enter your name and email below and join my email list community (AND gain access to my freebie library)!! After that, click the download button and the freebie will begin automatically.
I use box.com to safely deliver my freebies! There is no need to sign up for a box.com account!
Please see this FAQ post + Video on how to download my freebies.
This download is for personal use only!
12 Free plant SVG files
Once you grab my free file above, click the links below and you will be taken to my talented friend’s site to grab their contribution to our #totallyfreesvg monthly blog hop. I urge you to show them some love and leave a comment while you are there for the free SVG files!
Be sure to check out all our past hops here!
- Garden Gangster from The Kingston Home
- Botany Plants Lately? from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Welcome to the Jungle from Mad in Crafts
- Say Aloe to My Little Friend from That’s What Che Said
- Feelin’ Cute, Might Die Later from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff!
- I’m a Succa for You from Kara Creates
- Cute Little Potted Plants from 100 Directions
- Crazy Plant Lady from Everyday Party Magazine
- Aloe Gorgeous from The Country Chic Cottage
- I Don’t Remember Planting This from Crafting in the Rain
- Love Grows Here from Hello Creative Family
- You Grow Girl from Brooklyn Berry Designs
Comments & Reviews
Cheryl Spangenberg says
You are welcome, Bobbie!
Your stuff is always fun ! Thank you!!
Cheryl Spangenberg says
Happy to hear you like them!