Do you ever have one of those moments when you think you might have gone crazy? No? Just me? I had one when I dreamt about these Eggs & Toast Pretzel Bites. Seriously…I had a dream about them! Crazy right? I shared my Shamrock Pretzel Bites and they are a huge hit. Not only are they super cute and festive but they taste delicious! Sweet and salty all rolled up into a fun little bite-sized treat!
So when I dreamt about these I thought…why not? They are super cute too and you could substitute the square pretzels and use the pretzel sticks and make “Eggs & Bacon” Pretzel Bites! Cute right?
Don’t Miss Out!
Get all my delicious email recipes straight to your inbox!
Since I am always a day late and a dollar short…You could also substitute the yellow yolks for green yolks and make GREEN EGGS & HAM pretzel bites! Seriously…I can’t stop myself!
I used Wilton Candy Melts for these in place of the Hershey Kisses from the Shamrock Bites. So I did not have to bake them as long because they are a bit smaller in size. They melted faster!
And not to forget about some Sweetheart Pretzel Bites!
How to make your own Eggs & Toast Pretzel Bites:
“Eggs & Toast” Pretzel Bites
- 24 each Square Bite Size Pretzels
- 24 each White Wilton Candy Melts
- 24 each Yellow M&M Candies
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees F
- Place your pretzels on a cookie sheet and top with one candy melt.
- Bake for 5 minutes (just until candy melt is melted a bit)
- Remove from oven and immediately press in yellow M&M for the yolk.
- Let cool!