A delicious and easy pasta salad recipe that is perfect for your next summer BBQ, pot-luck or luncheon! The best part is you can use what is in your fridge! Great way to utilize leftover fresh vegetables!
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
I am all about fast and easy recipes! I mean who has time to slave away in the kitchen when you have three VERY energetic boys?! Not this lady!
I love that each time I make this I can use up those leftover veggies from other recipes before they go bad! Each time you make this it’s like a new flavor combination explosion!
The key to this salad is the Cheese Fantastico dressing. You can use regular Italian, but man, the Cheese Fantastico is so so good. You can use that link to find a store locator to find it near you! It’s worth it!
Pair Pasta Salad Perfectly
This pasta salad is versatile and can be paired perfectly with my Instant Pot Pulled Pork (slow cooker method here!) and The Best Slow Cooker Chicken Ever (instant pot method here)
Easy Pasta Salad Recipe
Easy Pasta Salad
- 12 ounces tricolor rotini pasta, 1 bag
- 1 ham steak, cubed
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2.25 ounces sliced black olives, 1 small can
- 1 cup sweet corn (or fresh of the cob)
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, cubed or shredded
- ½ cup Cheese Fantastico dressing
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. When cooked, run under cold water to cool the pasta and stop the cooking process.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. You may want to add more dressing to taste. Serve cold.
Leave A Reply!