Easter breakfast does not have to be difficult! These adorable Cinnamon Roll Bunnies are just what you need for a fun-filled morning hunting eggs! Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls only take a few minutes extra than regular and are oh-so cute! Get help from a store-bought dough.
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
Easter morning is always so hectic at my house. There are baskets filled with SUGAR! There are eggs everywhere. There is the magic of the Bunny having been the night before. So much excitement.
Follow me on YouTube for more Cricut & Craft videos!
These super easy Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls are just what we need for a fun, yet simple Easter Breakfast. I use store-bought Cinnamon Rolls to make these which cuts down the prep time. Get the kids involved too, they have fun making their own bunny!
Ingredients & Kitchen Tools Needed:
- Cinnamon Rolls. – be sure to purchase the rolls that can be unrolled. Some such as Pillsbury don’t unroll.
- Baking Sheet
- Small knife
- Small Cutting Board
NOTE: Keep the dough in the fridge until you are ready to use it. The colder dough is easier to work with!
How to Make Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls:
Preheat your oven according to the cinnamon roll package instructions.
These little bunnies are very simple. Pop open the roll and remove the dough. Separate the individual rolls and unroll the unbaked cinnamon roll dough of a whole cinnamon roll. Cut off a 2-inch end of the roll.
Twist the remaining dough into the shape of a bunny and place it on a baking sheet. To make the bunny shape, hold both ends of the unrolled cinnamon roll and twist above the center point leaving the two ends out as bunny ears. The twist is the bunny’s head.
Roll the 2-inch piece into a ball and place it inside the bunny roll acting as a bunny tail.
Repeat until you have used all the cinnamon rolls in the package and you have a full pan of adorable bunnies!
Place in the preheated oven and bake until golden brown, according to the directions on the package.
Remove from the oven and you can use the frosting that came with the cinnamon rolls or make your own (cream cheese frosting, regular frosting, or brown sugar frosting) and drizzle over the warm bunny rolls.
Serve these for Easter Breakfast or Easter Brunch or as an Easter Treat
Here are some fun ways to ice the Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls.
- Drizzle over the top as shown
- Only apply icing on the tail
- Apply icing to the tail and top with coconut shavings
- Pour the icing into a shallow dish and dip the bunnies in like a glazed donut!
It never fails the ears get eaten first just like with a big chocolate bunny!
Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
Bunny Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 roll Cinnamon Roll Dough
- Open Roll of dough and separate out the individual cinnamon rolls.
- Cut 2 inches of dough off the end of the dough strip. Set aside.
- Twist remaining dough strip into the shape of a Bunny.
- Roll 2 inch section into a ball and place on the body of the dough bunny.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Ice Cinnamon Rolls and enjoy!
More great cinnamon roll recipes