I am happy to share with you all this fabulous Raspberry and Cream Frozen Dessert! You will make it once and decide to make it ALL THE TIME! Sweet, tart and creamy all together wrapped in the most beautiful frozen package! This dessert is a hit for us, especially in the warmer summer months!
Can you tell that the heat of the Midwest is getting to me??? My last dessert post for my Frozen Lemonade Mini-Pies and this post right here are both…well…FROZEN! We all need something to cool off and I am so excited to share this AH-MAZING recipe for a Raspberry & Cream Frozen Dessert with you! It’s so easy but gives the illusion that you spent ALL DAY crafting this gourmet dessert! I love things that take me no time at all but make me look fabulous :)
Raspberry and Cream Frozen Dessert Recipe:
Raspberry & Cream Frozen Dessert
- 1 box pudding vanilla
- 1 cup milk cold
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Start by lining a loaf pan with aluminum foil.
- Next spread the entire container of raspberry sorbet into the pan and smooth out so it is an even layer. Put in freezer for 10 minutes to lightly set.
- While raspberry layer is chilling, combing pudding mix and milk in bowl and mix until thick and creamy.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping
- Spread mixture over the sorbet layer and smooth out, making sure to fill corners. Return to freezer and freeze at least 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer and flip over on top a plate. Slice in 1 inch slices and add fresh raspberries for garnish.
© That’s What Che Said, LLC. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
When ready to serve, thaw on the counter for about 10 minutes. Gently pull on the aluminum foil and remove from the pan and turn over on top of a plate or platter so the raspberry side is on top. Garnish with fresh raspberries. Use a sharp knife that has been soaking in warm water to make 1 inch slices! Enjoy!
It’s rather Delightful!
I invite you to hop over and also check out some other recipes I think you will love: