The best snacks are ones that are EASY and make your taste buds dance in your mouth! Easter Puffcorn Crack is just that. A salty and sweet collision in your mouth but only minutes needed to whip up a batch!
I am a fan of the sweet and salty mix. I love, love, love Pretzel bites and make them for almost every occasion I can. Even just on Tuesdays for no reason, lol!
This puffcorn crack recipe is the same idea.
Puffcorn Crack Basics:
What is Puffcorn?
I realized after I posted my St. Patrick’s Day Puffcorn Crack recipe that it puffcorn must be a midwest treat?! (You can get it on Amazon don’t worry!) Puffcorn is like a cheese puff but with no cheese on the outside. It tastes like popcorn but with no kernels or kernel shells! That is my one hate with popcorn and this omits that which makes it one of my favorites!
Why do you call it Puffcorn Crack?
We call it crack because it’s addicting! It’s a guilty pleasure on steroids. You eat it once, you have a hard time stopping because it is just that good!
How do you make Puffcorn Crack?
Well I am so glad you asked! I have my full recipe and directions below! It’s so easy that I am basically feeding your addiction here :) Melt white chocolate (use the good stuff!) pour it over puffcorn, spread out on a cookie sheet to cool. Enjoy!
Easter Puffcorn Crack Recipe
Easter Puffcorn Crack
- 1 cup White Chocolate Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers
- 6 cups Chester's Puffcorn Butter Flavor
- Easter Sprinkles
- Melt the white chocolate melting wafers according to package instructions.
- Add puffcorn to a large bowl. Drizzle white chocolate over the puffcorn and using a spatula carefully fold the puffcorn to coat with chocolate.*You can also dump into a paper bag and shake!
- Spread the chocolate covered puffcorn on a parchment lined cookie sheet inot a single layer. Separate the pieces as best you can.
- Add sprinkles while the chocolate is still melted.
- Allow to cool. Add to air tight container and it will last up to a week. (However you will eat it all and it will not last that long! -wink! )
© That’s What Che Said, LLC. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
More Easter Projects and Sweet Treats:
- Easter 4 Ingredient Fudge
- Washcloth Bunny Craft
- Jelly Bean Prayer Free Printable
- Easter Mason Jars (perfect for Puffcorn crack storage or gift giving) from Happiness is Homemade
- Chick & Bunny Easter Jars from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
PIN EASTER PUFF CORN RECIPE