If you are in need of an Easy DIY Baby Shower Favor Idea then look no further! These Cookie Jar Favors are easy to make, look adorable and are a favor your guests will want to receive! What’s better is that your Cricut can do all the cutting work for you utilizing the print then cut feature!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all my own.
If you aren’t familiar with the Print then Cut feature on Cricut Design Space I urge you to check out this comprehensive post on everything Print then Cut. It includes tips, tricks and FAQ’s.
We will utilize the print then cut feature with Design Space Images today to create cute tags for these baby shower favors!
SUPPLIES TO MAKE DIY BABY SHOWER FAVOR:
- Cricut Machine (Explore Series or Maker)
- Blue LightGrip Mat
- White 8.5×11 Cardstock
- Home Printer
- Glass Wide Mouth Mason Jars with Lids
- 5 x 5 Riley Blake Fabric Stacker
- Your choice of 5/8″ ribbon or Curling Ribbon
- Crinkle Paper filler (optional)
- Your favorite Cookies (homemade or storebought!)
You are very welcome to use the file I have made and shared in the Cricut Community. Be sure to Click Customize so you can change the colors of the tags and add your respective name.
To Customize the Cricut Community Gift Tag File:
1. Open file in Design Space.
2. Add your customization and size the name within the baby bodysuit design.
3. Select all the layers and click the Flatten tool at the bottom of the layers panel.
4. Now your file is a Print then Cut (denoted in the layers panel) and you can duplicate to the quantity you need.
Follow the print then cut instructions here to print on your home printer and cut with your Cricut Machine.
HOW TO MAKE DIY BABY SHOWER FAVOR:
Start by added some crinkle paper to the bottom of your wide mouth glass mason jars. Next, add your favorite cookies. Place the circle metal seal on top of the jar.
Cover with a 5×5 fabric stacker. I used these 5″ stackers from the Riley Blake Collection.
Carefully twist on the silver ring to secure the lid and fabric.
Next, tie your ribbon around the lid and attach the tag with a bow. Trim edges of 5/8″ ribbon to look pretty!
Now you have a cute and easy DIY Baby Shower Gift idea that is adorable on your table!
I also made a Baby Shower Banner and some Napkin Rings using the Print then Cut feature also! They are perfect accents to accompany the tags.
MORE CRICUT PROJECTS: