Celebrate the 100th day of school with these Free 100 Days of School Printable Treat Bag Toppers! Perfect for “100” cookies, smarties, or any other treat you want to celebrate with! The printable is a free download that you can find below along with 12 additional Free 100th Day of School Printables!
100th Day of School Treat Bag Toppers
Click the button above to save to your board for later!
What is a 100 Days of School Celebration?
Often in Kindergarten and possibly 1st grade, the students and teachers celebrate having gone to school for 100 days! It’s a fun celebration as many students are learning to count to 100 and for kids to see how far they have come in 100 days!
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
100 Days of School Activities
There are many activities that can happen for the 100th Day of School. Some of the days activities include:
- Dressing like the student is 100 years old
- 100th Day Crown
- Bringing in 100 items in a paper bag (pennies, paper clips, cotton balls, buttons, gumballs, fruit loops, pencils, pretzels, etc)
- Printable Glasses
- Happy 100th Day of School Coloring Pages
- Roll 100 Dice Games
100 Days of School Printable Treat Bag Topper
This is such an easy project to celebrate the 100th day of School! You can fill the bag with whatever you want! Today I used some Keebler fudge stripe cookies and some fudge-covered wafers to create the number 100 as well as some bags with some Smarties Candies.
Print off the free printable, which is available for download below in this post. Use a paper trimmer to trim the treat bag toppers to size. There are faint grey lines to use as guides.
Next, fill some snack bags with your treats. I used these Darice Treat Bags. You could also use baggies. I slipped in one fudge-covered wafer and two fudge stripes to look like the number 100. Tell the kiddos they are “One Smart Cookie!”
Then, you will fold the topper in half and secure it to the bag. Staples are the easiest, and I Just stapled along the pencil lines on the cute bag topper and they blend right in. Tape or a tape runner would work great too, if you’d prefer!
Alternately, make these S’mores by using a graham cracker, chocolate bar, and marshmallows to make the 100. You can see I also made some with Smarties Candies!
Filling these treat bags with small toys and prizes from Oriental Trading or Amazon would also be a fun way to celebrate the 100th day of School!
You can download the treat bag toppers below for FREE but for the next week, I will have my entire 100 Days of School Printable Bundle discounted! Grab it before the price goes back to the regular price!
Get 100 Days Treat Bag Topper Printable Here
Happy 100th Day of School – You’re 100 Days Smarter Treat Bag Toppers!
Getting the freebie is easy! First, enter your name and email below and join my email list community (AND gain access to my freebie library)!! After that, click the download button and the freebie will begin automatically.
I use box.com to safely deliver my freebies! There is no need to sign up for a box.com account!
Please see this FAQ post + Video on how to download my freebies.
This download is for personal use only!
Here are some of my past 100th Day of School SVG Files:
- 100 Days of Masks & Zoom (and meets and teams!)
- 100 Days Smarter SVG File – Free + Find my Complete 100 Days SVG Bundle discounted in my shop!
Get 12 Additional 100th Day of School Printable Activitites Here
My friends and I got together and they also created some free 100th day printables for you to enjoy also! They range from 100th Day Certificates to 100 Days of School Activity Pages to 100 Days of School Bookmarks and so much more!
Click the links below and you will be taken to my talented friends’ sites to download their contribution to our #totallyfreeprintable monthly blog hop. I urge you to show them some love while you are there!
Be sure to check out all our past hops here!
- 100 Days of School Treat Bag Toppers
- 100 Things Journal Page from Mad in Crafts
- 100 Days Color by Number from Persia Lou
- 100 Doodles to Color by 100 Directions
- 100 Days Glasses Coloring Page by Everyday Party Magazine
- 100 Days Bookmarks by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- 100 Days Certificate by Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- 100 Days Coloring Pages by Happiness is Homemade
- 100 Days Balloon Free Printable by Tried & True
- 100 Days I-Spy from Liz on Call
- 100 Days Activities Challenge by Hello Creative Family
- 100 Day of School Monsters by Crafting in the Rain
- 100 Days Dice Tally Game by Brooklyn Berry Designs
Comments & Reviews
Love the crafts!
Cheryl Spangenberg says