One of my all time favorite desserts is tiramisu! I have updated this classic and given it the perfect fall spin. Pumpkin Tiramisu Recipe is the perfect amount of classic paired with the perfect amount of pumpkin spice! So, so very yummy!
I love coffee. I love fall. I love pumpkins. Put those all together and you do have yourself a Happy Cheryl. :)
As I was sipping a mug of the Pumpkin Spice Latte I was thinking of all of my favorite things. Coffee, Wine, Massages, Pedicures and then of course dessert. My favorite dessert…Tiramisu. How perfect would Pumpkin Tiramisu be using this glorious Pumpkin Spice Coffee??? I made two trials and thankfully for my waistline…I hit it perfect on the second try! I am eager to share my recipe with you! However you will want to eat it all so I am not sure I am saving your waistline any, lol!
Pumpkin Tiramisu Recipe + Pumpkin Spice Coffee Giveaway!Print Pin Rate
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream chilled, 1 pint
- 10 ounces Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- 3/4 cup fine white sugar*
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese 1 container
- 15 ounces pumpkin 1 small can, not pie filling
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 packages Lady Fingers
- Sweet chocolate powder for dusting
- cup *I measured out 3/4white granulated sugar and ran it though my single serve blender with the grinder blade. Stop before it becomes the consistency of powdered sugar.
- Whip the cream and the sugar together, a bit further than stiff peaks.
- Separate about 1/3 of the whipped cream aside.
- In a separate bowl beat together pumpkin, mascarpone cheese, pumpkin spice and vanilla extract.
- When combined, add the 1/3 whipping cream that is set aside into the bowl with the pumpkin mixture. Fold together.
- Using a spring form pan, add a layer of lady fingers keeping all the lady fingers touching to form a solid layer. Break any in half if you need to completely fill the pan.
- Drizzle some pumpkin spice coffee over the lady fingers.
- Layer with half the pumpkin filling.
- Repeat with lady fingers, more coffee (fully saturating the lady fingers this time) and the remaining pumpkin filling.
- Top one more time with lady fingers, any remaining coffee and then top with white whipped cream. (saving a small portion for the sides after removing spring form pan)
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Remove sides of spring form pan and finish covering with remaining whipped cream.
- Dust top with sweetened chocolate powder.
If you love this recipe, please share it on Facebook! You can use those little buttons below! Also sign up for my free emails so you don’t miss another delicious recipe!