Summer has never tasted so good! This Easy Berry Lemonade Recipe is as tasty as it is beautiful! Flavor up classic homemade lemonade with your favorite berries of summer! Fresh or frozen berries make this a prefect lemonade recipe year round!
I used to be daunted by making fresh lemonade but it’s actually so easy and I love that I know everything that is going into it and can adjust the sweetness as needed!
Adding fruit, berries, and herbs (yes herbs!) and spices to a classic homemade lemonade recipe give you endless options and flavor palettes to explore! Use what you have on hand and what’s fresh and plentiful at the time!
Easy Berry Lemonade
Click the button above to save to your board for later!
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
Recipe Tools Needed
- Pitcher and Glasses (<–some of my favorites)
- Knife and small cutting board
- Juicer and a small mesh strainer
- Ice Cube Tray
Don’t Miss Out!
Get all my delicious email recipes straight to your inbox!
How to Make Homemade Berry Lemonade
Like I said before, “from scratch” can often equal “lots of time” but that is not the case here! A few simple ingredients and you are on your way. The longest part is waiting for the berry ice cubes to freeze!
Start by placing your berries (fresh or frozen) into an ice cube tray, cover with water, and freeze as normal.
Next you will want to roll 4 lemons on a cutting board with your palm. This gets the juices flowing and makes it easier to squeeze/juice! Cut them in half and squeeze them over a mesh strainer into a small bowl.
Add this juice to your pitcher and slice the remaining 2 lemons in slices and add to the pitcher for garnish!
Add your water and simple syrup to the lemon juice in the pitcher. If you don’t have simple syrup you can use granulated sugar, just be sure that the sugar is dissolved well. Mix with a spoon.
Now add a few berry ice cubes to a glass and pour in your lemonade! As the ice melts the berries will cause the lemonade to turn a beautiful color of red! Add some of the lemon rings for garnish to your glass.
Tips for Recipe
- Simple Syrup is equal parts granulated sugar and water. Combine in a small saucepan, heat just until boiling and allow to cool. Store in an airtight jar in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Same quantity of granulated sugar may be substituted for the simple syrup but be sure to mix well.
- Fresh or frozen berries can be used for this recipe. This is a perfect use for berries that are super ripe and not finger food ready anymore.
MORE DRINK RECIPES YOU MAY ENJOY:
Don’t forget my awesome collection of Cocktails also!
Easy Homemade Berry Lemonade Recipe
Easy Berry Lemonade
- 6 each lemons, 4 lemons juiced, 2 for garnish
- 1 cup frozen berries
- ⅔ cup simple syrup
- 3 cups water, cold
Prep Berry Ice Cubes
- Divide the frozen berries into each section of an ice cube tray. Cover with water and freeze overnight.
- Roll 4 lemons on a hard surface with your palm. It will help to make the lemons jucier. Cut 4 lemons in half and use a juicer to juice the lemons over a bowl. A mesh strainer is helpful to catch the seeds.
- Slice 2 lemons in rings and add to a pitcher. Add lemon juice, simply syrup and water to the pitcher and mix with a spoon.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve cold with berries ice cubes in glasses. Lemonade will turn red when cubes melt.
Leave A Reply!