Hi There, Holiday Craftfest Friends!
We are now Totally BESTIES! Yay!
Thanks so much for taking my class and crafting a Felt Holiday Wreath with me!
On this page, you will find the linked supply list, and an invitation to join my email community for more FREE SVG files and more helpful tutorials for your holiday crafting!
Keep scrolling to find out how to also get my Holiday SVG Bundle so you can continue on your Holiday Cricut Crafting!
You can also find links for everything we used in our class, Holiday Felt Wreaths – How to Cut Felt on a Cricut Maker, and the tips and tricks I mentioned in the video!
Make the most of Holiday Cricut Craftfest
If you haven’t purchased the VIP Pass yet, what are you waiting for? Life is busy! Kids have sports practice, dinner needs to be made, the dog needs to be walked, and with the VIP Pass, you can come back to my class (and the other amazing classes) as much as you need and also watch the additional XX classes at your leisure!
VIP pass perks!
In addition to having access to all the classes at your leisure, VIP Pass Holders will ALSO get my Holiday SVG Bundle along with some amazing other freebies from other Cricut Craftfest teachers!
This bundle makes holiday crafting so much easier!!
The Holiday SVG Bundle is only available to VIP Pass members in addition to lots of other goodies from the other speakers!
FELT WREATH SUPPLY LIST
This post may contain Amazon Associate and other affiliate links.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission from these links at no additional cost to you.
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Maker 3
- Rotary Blade Smart Tool
- 12×24 Cutting Mat
- 10″ Styrofoam Wreath Form
- Transfer Tape (1 yeard of Emerald)
- Self-Healing Cutting Mat
- Rotary Cutter or Scissors
- Straight Pins (with no colored toppers)
- Hot Glue Gun with Hot Glue Sticks
- Silicone finger guards
Holly Christmas Wreath:
- 1 yard of Concord Felt
- 9×12 sheet of Dandelion Felt
- 9×12 sheet of Black Felt
- Ghost Felt Accents
- CandyCorn Felt Accents
- 1 yard of Pumpkin Felt
- 1/2 yard of Copper Felt
- White felt balls, small
- or brown felt balls, small or acorn accents!
You may find all of these supplies in one place on my Amazon Storefront made for this class.
** Bonus Files **
Here is a detailed post on How to Upload SVG designs to Cricut Design Space if you prefer to read vs watch!
Helpful Design Space Tutorials
- How to Curve Text in Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload SVG’s to Cricut Design Space
- How to use the Slice Tool in Cricut Design Space
- How to Use the Ungroup, Weld, and Duplicate Tools in Cricut Design Space
- How to Use the Print then Cut Feature
- How to Create a Monogram in Cricut Design Space
- How to Combine Mats in Cricut Design Space
Design Space TIPS & TRICKS
- Don’t forget to ATTACH the group of leaves after importing. I kept them unattached so if you need to only cut a few more you can easily!
- When using a mat, the design area is 11.5 x 11.5 inches or 11.5 x 23.5 inches for 12×12 and 12×24 inch mats respectively.
- When choosing your material on the cut screen, don’t forget to flag the Wool Felt option so you can find it easily for the next cut!
Crafty Tips & Tricks
- Cover your mat with transfer tape, sticky side up, in order to prolong your mat life when cutting felt and fabric!
- A hot glue silicone finger protector makes a great tool for saving your fingertips when pushing in those straight pins.
- If using a Cricut Explore Family machine, create this wreath using cardstock!