Have I told you that I am the Creative Activities Coordinator for my MOPS group (Mothers of Preschoolers)? Well I am. We had our craft time at our December meeting and I wanted to do something seasonal but not holiday.
I love fall colors! I also love the leaves…when they are not in my yard for me to rake! I’d love for you to see how I made this super cute fall candle centerpiece for not much money at all!
Another super cute (and super inexpensive) project to add some Mickey Mouse fun to your party!
- Small metal buckets or bins
- Dried Beans
- Small Doll Rods (1/4” or smaller)
- Styrofoam balls in 2 sizes (an assortment package at Dollar tree has enough for one centerpiece)
- Black Paint
- Embellishments (Pinwheels or star stakes etc.)
- Gift zig-zag party packaging
- Hot glue/Glue Gun
I purchased everything but the doll rods &
My baby sister is graduating with her undergrad and so I wanted to make her something fun for her party! I went to none other than the Cake Pop Queen herself for my inspiration for these Graduation Cap Candy Pops!