What a week!! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and are ready to start the new week! Last week I shared a super easy and fun Personalized Magnet Board using DecoArt’s new line of Americana Multi-Surface Satin Paints and Mixed Media Stencils. I also shared my DIY Ultimate Football Caddy that I made that will have you all set for Game Day whether that be college or pro-football! I did a review on Gecko Tech® Reusable Hooks™ from Duck Brand®…those are pretty cool and last but not least SILHOUTTE STAMPING KITS are here! I made these cute little treat bag tags with my kit! Do you want a kit? Silhouette has these great deals going on right now! Shop Here and use code CHE at checkout.
I can’t wait to see what projects YOU have been up to this week! Thank You for joining us!!!
Welcome to Monday Funday!
Monday Funday is a giant awesome link party hosted by SIX blogs! Link up one and get exposure at all 6 of these fun blogs:
and on our super awesome new co-hostess…
This week’s features were chosen by Katie from Creatively Living
Hey everyone. It was tough choosing features this week! I could have easily picked 50 more!
Your projects were amazing!
Since I love a good DIY project, I choose 10 of my faves from last week’s link-ups.
1. Homework Station Makeover by The Happier Homemaker
2. Mason Jar Planter by Cupcakes and Crinoline
3. DIY Baby Gate by Maison De Pax
4. Fall Stenciled Pillows by Shaken Together
5. Painted Chalkboard Door by Dukes and Duchesses
1. Updated Canisters by Simply Country Life
2. Deck Makeover by Echoes of Laughter
3. Fantastic Lamp Makeover by The Happy Housie
4. DIY Floating Shelves by Simply Living
5. A Home for Your Phone by Kraft & Mint
Thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week! And if you were featured…grab a featured button, you totally deserve it!
COPY AND PASTE THIS CODE INTO YOUR BLOG:
<center><a href="https://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/" title="Monday Funday Feature" target="_blank"><img src="https://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n575/beuncommon/MondayFundayFeature150_zpscd6cc8a3.png" alt="That’s What Che Said…" style="border:none;" /></a><center>
We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Make sure you are following us on Pinterest too!
NOW ON TO THE MONDAY FUNDAY PARTY!
<center><a href="https://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/" target="_blank""><img alt="Monday Funday at TWCS"src="https://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h435/thatswhatchesaid/MondayFunday.png" /></a></center>
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!