I love to have people over, I love to get together with friends, I love to sit around a room with good friends and snack on delicious food. I don’t like spending lots of time making said food. I want easy and quick snacks that are exploding with deliciousness that I can make in a blink! Today I am sharing my Easiest Mexican Layer Dip Recipe!
We love Mexican food in our house. We actually go to a local Mexican Restaurant EVERY Friday! We have gone every Friday for so long that we have our own booth! Yes, they keep it for us until we get there :) The workers all know my kid’s names, often have small gifts for them around Christmas and their birthdays and also knew I was pregnant with Spangenbaby before I told anyone else (I didn’t order a Margarita like normal – GASP!) So with that being said it’s no surprise that this is our go to appetizer to bring to get togethers!
If you make Mexican in your home for dinner than you probably have all the ingredients that are needed already in your pantry and refrigerator! You can also vary this according to your tastes! Like guacamole? Add some! Don’t like black olives? Leave them behind! (or put on half like we do, lol!) This dip is colorful and flavorful and easy to just scoop up in a chip and enjoy while play some cards or watching a big game on TV.
Easiest Mexican Layer Dip Recipe
- 1 can refried beans fat free
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1-1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 each Roma Tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives sliced
- 2 tablespoons green onions chopped
- Start out with a platter, large plate or a 13x9 glass pan. Spread the refined beans in an even layer.
- Mix the taco seasoning into the sour cream and spread over the refined beans.
- Add salsa. You can spread it or just add it in small drops.
- Cover with cheese
- Top with tomatoes, olives and onions
© That’s What Che Said, LLC. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Don’t forget an all time favorite of Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip!
You can see all my Appetizers by clicking below!